• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dropdown menu rant

21 posts in this topic

Why the hell can't every dropdown menu on ebay have "United States" as the first freaking selection rather than alpha freaking betically?

Probably thousands of man hours wasted every day scrolling

Cause the USA is not the only country in the world

Why the hell can't every dropdown menu on ebay have "United States" as the first freaking selection rather than alpha freaking betically?

I agree.

Only it should be the UK first.

I love my international customers and ship a ton out of the US, but I hate inefficiency in web pages.

On ebay.com, I would wager that 75% of the clicks on a country dropdown menu are for the US. It is ridiculous to have to scroll all the way through to get there.

I am all for ebay.ca having Canada as the first selection on their dropdowns and the same for ebay.co.uk, etc. if it also makes sense from an efficiency point of view.

I love my international customers and ship a ton out of the US, but I hate inefficiency in web pages.

On ebay.com, I would wager that 75% of the clicks on a country dropdown menu are for the US. It is ridiculous to have to scroll all the way through to get there.

I am all for ebay.ca having Canada as the first selection on their dropdowns and the same for ebay.co.uk, etc. if it also makes sense from an efficiency point of view.

Except I Bet Ebay has different Front end for international customers but same back end

^^

^^

Most people in this country couldn't even point out where Canada is on a map or globe let alone Portugal. You really think they see past the point that there are more countries out there than the USA? :)

wj9Eqnxmgj40q0jzN5feCKeZo1_500.jpg

Yeah, but our poor people surf the net on their smart phones.

Poor people in other countries are just hungry.

48%?

48%?

are on Food Stamps and trade them in for smart phones...