• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Batman WarGames

6 posts in this topic

The 12 cent issue that starts out the storyline was pretty nice reading. I enjoyed it.

I wish all comics were this well written and cost 12 cents.

Anyway then I went to Detective Comics #797 which is the official Act one: Part one.

It was alright, but not as good as the 12 center.

I'll check out the next couple issues of this storyline probably.

For those of you with an extra 12 cents on them I reccomend getting the Batman War Games 12 cent issue.

*** SPOILER (No Pun Intended) ***

So, I'm guessing the Spoiler set the meeting up to impress Bats and all hell has broken loose because of her failed atempt to get back as Robin... Looks like a good start, only need to buy 35 more issues to get the whole story!

I was just relieced, after all that exposition recounting her efforts to impress Batman, and failing repeatedly, and talking about all the former Robins etc that she wasnt KILLED to set off the whole War Games storyline!

Did anyone else think it was a bit of a stretch that not only were ALL OF Batmans villains and Gothams criminals were gathered (summoned) to the waterfront - - - and Batman knew nothing about it???? And Spoiler did???? And did anyone importsnt get shot in that chaos? or just some flunkies...