• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Weird Science 13

23 posts in this topic

I think I know what the answer is - just want a few other opinions please.

This books sits flat, has only slight darkening of the interior cover and the pages are OW/W. Thanks in advance!

WS_13_zps878994c1.jpg

zWS_13_back_zps9ad86103.jpg

I agree with 5.0. Positive qualities despite the wear.

(I hate to ask, but any chance there's a hit or two of color touch on that longish corner crease? I hope it's just my screen, but seems like the color break kind of blips in and out a bit.)

Thanks guys. In hand I thought the book was 5.0 but could see 4.5 on a harsh day.

In any case, your views reinforce my decision to send it back to the seller as being well below 6.0. :(

Point Five: no, I don't think so. The crease is a very fine one but under a magnifying lamp all looks ok.

Thanks guys. In hand I thought the book was 5.0 but could see 4.5 on a harsh day.

In any case, your views reinforce my decision to send it back to the seller as being well below 6.0. :(

Point Five: no, I don't think so. The crease is a very fine one but under a magnifying lamp all looks ok.

Definitely outside the range of acceptability for a 6.0, unless the price was cheap enough and you could live with a VGish copy. I know it's a pain, but sending stuff like this back is the only way to send the message that a seller's grading is unacceptable. I wish I'd done more of it back in the 90s, when one was frequently buying blind.