• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CVA exceptional?? Really??

106 posts in this topic

Thoughts??

CVA will give out a lot of stickers because they're a fledgling business in a limited market.

If there are people out there who bid more for a CVA book...then I guess the idea works. But, who are these fools that would bid more or be more likely to bid because of that sticker? lol

It's ludicrous

And hasn't caught on.

Anyone here own up to paying for their service?

They have been going,what, 4 months or so?

If there are people out there who bid more for a CVA book...then I guess the idea works. But, who are these fools that would bid more or be more likely to bid because of that sticker? lol

It's ludicrous

I don't know if its a very measurable market...b/c the only marketplace that has CVS is CLink. If GPA keeps track, that may help...but then again, you'd need multiple data points before any conclusion can be drawn.

Needless to say, I wouldn't think that a book with a pretty bad miscut would get a sticker. Then again, I'm not a CVA "expert" lol

Man, I took a little break from comics and now there's CVA stickers on slabs. What a confusing hobby. :pullhair:

Take another break and sell me the books in your sig line :baiting:

I don't see any CVA stickers on those books, you might want to reconsider. :whistle:

Man, I took a little break from comics and now there's CVA stickers on slabs. What a confusing hobby. :pullhair:

Take another break and sell me the books in your sig line :baiting:

I don't see any CVA stickers on those books, you might want to reconsider. :whistle:

lol

This gives me more of a negative perception of CLink than I had before. Why do they legitimize this CVA business by peddling books with those stickers?

I don't see any other auction houses using it.