• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My Mike Mayhew Jean Grey Page

25 posts in this topic

So I had to make a lot of moves last night in order to make this happen. As Mike contacted me last minute after declining my offer earlier in the week to tell me he now wanted to accept it.

Big thanks to Dave who helped make this happen. He was generous enough to agree to pick up the 8.5x11 water color prelim of this in order to help me get the price down to something I could afford. Several smaller thanks to all the boardies I have been talking with in PMs that gave me advice about it or just listened to me bit ch about how stern a negotiator that Mayhew is.

I cant wait to get it in hand and get it framed up on the wall its page 19 to the X-Men Origins Jean Grey 1 shot done in water colors by Mike Mayhew I should have it in hand tomorrow if all goes well.

JG19.jpg

Thanks guys I cant wait to get my hands on it. This is the actual page the prelim has been bought by Dave if he wants to show it off he is more than welcome. If it wasnt for his purchase of the prelim I would never have got the price down to something I could afford.