• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I bought a Daredevil #168 at a chevron Gas station last week.

21 posts in this topic

Sounds like buying a comic book with a scantily clad female in it from a gas station who sells horny pills is probably not a very good idea. Hope you washed your hands!

Right next to the pills that make you horny was a stack of 4 books. A few ragged bronze age superman books and a Daredevil #168. I passed on the horny pills (unnecessary) and snagged the 1st Elektra. Weird huh?

Beware. Soon an astrophysicist could come along and call you narcissistic and pretentious because of your unbridled avarice.

You are the reason so many ethical people have abandoned the hobby.

Right next to the pills that make you horny was a stack of 4 books. A few ragged bronze age superman books and a Daredevil #168. I passed on the horny pills (unnecessary) and snagged the 1st Elektra. Weird huh?

Beware. Soon an astrophysicist could come along and call you narcissistic and pretentious because of your unbridled avarice.

I don't think he gets the point.

You should call him at home.

Haha! Yes, by all means. I didn't realize that my purchase would have such a dramatic effect on the space time continuum.

I bought a couple of Thor 337s from a gas station in Tennessee for cover when they were about $6 in the guide. I think I was 14 or so. I thought i had died and gone to heaven.

It's just so random. Next thing people are going to be set up with wall displays at the Waffle house.

Flee did that with Harley Yee one time! lol

I want you to pay a lawyer to draft the proposal.

I would like a cgc board scientist to explain to me what you guys are talking about.

I would like a cgc board scientist to explain to me what you guys are talking about.

Think pasta!

Hint :gossip:

I have always wanted to sneak into a convenient and set up

a spinner rack full of BA comics and put a video camera on them to see

the reaction.

Even if the books I put in them were just BA junk I bet some folks would lose it!

:cloud9:

You think nuns are fond of Machine Man?

Hahahaha! Wow. Just...wow.

Hahahaha! Wow. Just...wow.

Pretentious to say the least.

I imagine that guy clicking "Post" then leaning back in his chair, hands clasped behind his head, a smirk on his face. "Finally," he thinks to himself "someone's laid down the law. Congratulations, astrophysicist11, you said you were going to be more assertive on the internet in 2013, and gosh golly, you did it."

There may or may not be cigar involved. Hard to tell with such a small data set from which to extrapolate