• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THE 2013 CONVENTION SEASON SKETCH COVER SUPER/MEGA THREAD!

2,497 posts in this topic

I seen that Rogue in person, looks fantastic!

Thanks C-raider. I actually let him pick Sif or Enchantress, secretly hoping he would just be willing do to a sketch of anything for me. ;)

Troy,

It was nice to meet you and the family.

John B.

For anyone who has gotten a chance to sit down and talk with Mr. Barry Kitson, you will know what I am talking about. Everyone else, really - go get a sketch from the man. He is amazing to his fans, and unbelievable artists. Great with kids and adults and I enjoyed his company immensely.

I am only sad that I was not able to spend more time with the man. You may have to wait hours in line to get a sketch, but never once did I walk away disappointed.

I know not all on blanks, some on paper - but showing them off anyway because Barry is fantastic.

My Enchantress on a Journey Into Mystery blank

IMG_3024-Copy_zpscac00935.jpg

My son asked Barry for a Lizard to which he replied " Wha? The Reptile? lol " Barry said he has never really drawn a Lizard so it was new for him

IMG_1710_zpsfddc1c68.jpg

My wifes Batgirl

IMG_1709_zps04f00068.jpg

Leave it to my daughter to toss a curve-ball. I honestly have no idea what this is

IMG_1711_zps109c0914.jpg

Enough thanks can not be given to Mr Kitson and the people with him. You guys rock. Thank you letters are being drafted now, Art is at the framers. :)

fantastic piece, congrats Harry! (thumbs u

Awesome

Thanks.

But its just me or this not really showing Adi's feeling, my bad asking for this kind of angle. Still like it though :)

fantastic piece, congrats Harry! (thumbs u

Awesome

Thanks.

But its just me or this not really showing Adi's feeling, my bad asking for this kind of angle. Still like it though :)

I think it is awesome! My favorite non Iron Man of his. If your not 100% on it, I am sure many of us would jump at it. :)

Glad you guys like it. I really though I had made a mistake for asking artist doing something different.

Personally I dislike profile shots. And it is still instantly recognizable as Adi. The position is what makes it stand out from the pack. (thumbs u