• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THE 2013 CONVENTION SEASON SKETCH COVER SUPER/MEGA THREAD!

2,497 posts in this topic

There's a difference in the details between the remarks and quick sketches. ;)

Yeah, the remarks and sketches he did for the last board op were amazing.

Can't wait to get to see what my sketch and remarks look like from this show.

I'd like to give supreme kudos to Mike and Beer Thirty(Ryan) for this sketch! I have been after Jae Lee for 5 years, not sure if he has ever done shows before...he's never been at any show I've been at! So suffice to say I really appreciate the efforts to get this for me! A super-grail for me, thank you guys! (worship)(worship)(worship)

jaelee.jpg

Awesome Mike...cool to see that Lee was sketching.

The show was a blast!

Big big thanks to Jake (menace)!

And his witnesses Troy (.Troy) and Brennan!

These guys worked their butts off to get books signed and get sketches picked up.

WOW!!! It can be done :o . Congrats Mike my all-time fav artist :)

I'd like to give supreme kudos to Mike and Beer Thirty(Ryan) for this sketch! I have been after Jae Lee for 5 years, not sure if he has ever done shows before...he's never been at any show I've been at! So suffice to say I really appreciate the efforts to get this for me! A super-grail for me, thank you guys! (worship)(worship)(worship)

jaelee.jpg

The show was a blast!

Big big thanks to Jake (menace)!

And his witnesses Troy (.Troy) and Brennan!

These guys worked their butts off to get books signed and get sketches picked up.

No dude, thank you for being awesome. It was great to chat with you!

jaelee.jpg

Omg this is awesome!

Sadly I could only make it to one day and most of the artists were super busy...from the above posts I can see why!! Nice job guys!

I love Jon Hughes stuff and I was able to get these done.

Mary Jane

652193939_o.jpg

Harley Quinn

652193913_o.jpg

Pepper Potts

652193954_o.jpg

I talked with Jon many times and he has always been very gracious.

652193908_o.jpg

652193883_o.jpg

I may get them colored at a later date....