• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Best of the Best Sketch: Stealthy Ladies

243 posts in this topic

Starting in the next round this will be enforced, if you don't list the artist, your sketch wont make the poll.

4) When nominating, please include artist name and owner's board name. Any sketch w/o all this info will not be eligible. Also having the CGC label visible does not negate this; as not all labels are readable. Recommend way to present the sketch is:

Owner: Beachbum

Artist: Jamie Tyndall and Nei Ruffino

Psylocke%2520-%2520Sketch%2520by%2520Jamie%2520Tyndall%252C%2520colored%2520by%2520Nei%2520Ruffino.jpg

Round 1 | Fight

Fox's Mannix Francisco

catwoman_fox_Mannix%2520Francisco.jpg

Dark Prime 0's Mark Sparacio

SecretInvasion1MarkSparacio.jpg

alex13's Mark Brooks

brookskitty.jpg

s-man's

16i5m36.jpg

DevilsRain's Milgrom

milgromfront.jpg

DougC Pop Mhan & Joshua Dysart

IMAG0311_zpsdf15a619.jpg

Hc2rap's Dnal Gerg

Psylockesketchcover001.jpg

philsbackpack's Louis Small Jr.

Witchblade-Artifacts.jpg

nikk0pl3ase's Khoi Pham

BlackCat.jpg

oz's Barry Kitson

CATHAR.jpg

seanfingh's

photo-88.jpg

mad-dogz's Jim Cheung

JAN19TH036.jpg

Ramses717's Larry Welz

IMG_0277_zpsed8f1a9c.jpg

Dave32563's EBAS

EricBasaldua-Angelus_zpsc17eb400.jpg

Beachbum's Jamie Tyndall and Nei Ruffino

Psylocke%2520-%2520Sketch%2520by%2520Jamie%2520Tyndall%252C%2520colored%2520by%2520Nei%2520Ruffino.jpg

Codemaster's Sara Richard

CGCDECpsylocke229_zps7e7c134e.jpg

Ultramanking's Stephen Segovia

Blackcatstephen_zps483cff8d.jpg

alphatrion1's Yu

cef3c50a.jpg

TB08SM's Jim Lee

BAA41511-D03D-42AB-9CD6-1099E1341CEB-9611-0000052677856981.jpg

Chemistry J. Scott Campbell

JScottCampbell-SueStorm_zpsad54a2c9.jpg

Marvelfangirl's Scott Blair

IMG_1009.jpg

BradleyX2's Scott Blair

scottblair.jpg

B767293's Scott Blair

DSC_1506.jpg

.Troy Clay Mann

Image27.jpg

sl33pyp3nguin's Clay Mann

Megacon2012033-1.jpg

Dr. Balls' Harvey Tolibao

CGCSKETCH_HARVEY.jpg

Mr Mylar's Harvey Tolibao

BlackCat_htolibao-3.jpg

starpc's Harvey Tolibao

Harvey%2520Tolibao_Psylocke.jpg

Poll ends on Thursday @ 5PM Central

Not the final two I would have predicted.

Am I the only one who thinks that if a book has won and is holding one title, it shouldnt be allowed to compete in another contest, No offense to Fred's amazing book

Am I the only one who thinks that if a book has won and is holding one title, it shouldnt be allowed to compete in another contest, No offense to Fred's amazing book

+1, but I have never had a book that I have voted for win. Changing strategy next time.

We already allowed previous winners to compete in Copics Only. My opinion is this is the BotB, not the BotB (excluding previous winners). For example if a rule like this was in effect, and we ever did a BotB Crain; a ton of awesome sketches would be ineligible.

I didn't want to offend anyone especially my man Fred. But me and my brother were discussing this same thing today. I didn't know if this was a rule or not as the Skrull and Super-Skrull sketches are the same. Again not trying to offend or sound like a sore loser. But then again I guess given the chance to enter the BotB painted, male character, stealthy dude, Xman etc etc I would throw up my Painted Finch every time. So I can see both sides lol