• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Best of the Best Sketch: Stealthy Ladies

243 posts in this topic

Yep and your finch is so awesome it deserves it :D Letting past champs compete forces challengers to step up their game, which means we all get to see cool art.

Cool. I can live with that lol Thanks for clearing it up for me (thumbs u

Not the final two I would have predicted.

Am I the only one who thinks that if a book has won and is holding one title, it shouldnt be allowed to compete in another contest, No offense to Fred's amazing book

I didn't want to offend anyone especially my man Fred. But me and my brother were discussing this same thing today. I didn't know if this was a rule or not as the Skrull and Super-Skrull sketches are the same. Again not trying to offend or sound like a sore loser. But then again I guess given the chance to enter the BotB painted, male character, stealthy dude, Xman etc etc I would throw up my Painted Finch every time. So I can see both sides lol

Its my fault for not being more specific. It might as well have been best female sketch.

Current winners should be free for other categories if the qualify. It would be unfair for a sketch that won something like copics or stealthy to be banned from later competition for who the actual character is. Who knows what new categories we might see next year. Wouldn't bother me if a sketch was so badass it took and held multiple categories, it would be reason enough to change up what I consider when getting a sketch.

Not the final two I would have predicted.

Am I the only one who thinks that if a book has won and is holding one title, it shouldnt be allowed to compete in another contest, No offense to Fred's amazing book

I didn't want to offend anyone especially my man Fred. But me and my brother were discussing this same thing today. I didn't know if this was a rule or not as the Skrull and Super-Skrull sketches are the same. Again not trying to offend or sound like a sore loser. But then again I guess given the chance to enter the BotB painted, male character, stealthy dude, Xman etc etc I would throw up my Painted Finch every time. So I can see both sides lol

Its my fault for not being more specific. It might as well have been best female sketch.

Just a side note on this. The Super Skrull sketch was not submitted for two categories, the category was expanded to include both Skrull and Super Skrull. I was not expecting to be the winner in two catagories since it was submitted for just one. I'm not offended by the comment I just wanted to clear it up. (thumbs u

Round 2 | Title Match | Fight

Beachbum's Jamie Tyndall and Nei Ruffino

Psylocke%2520-%2520Sketch%2520by%2520Jamie%2520Tyndall%252C%2520colored%2520by%2520Nei%2520Ruffino.jpg

Poll ends on Sunday @ 2:15PM Central

^^ Congrats Beachbum, what's the next category going to be? Also I'll get you a sig line award ASAP.

Yeah congrat. Working on the sig line award as we speak ;)

Here it is :

BotB_Stealthy_R.png

Round 2 | Title Match | Fight

Beachbum's Jamie Tyndall and Nei Ruffino

Psylocke%2520-%2520Sketch%2520by%2520Jamie%2520Tyndall%252C%2520colored%2520by%2520Nei%2520Ruffino.jpg

Poll ends on Sunday @ 2:15PM Central

^^ Congrats Beachbum, what's the next category going to be? Also I'll get you a sig line award ASAP.

Yeah congrat. Working on the sig line award as we speak ;)

Here it is :

BotB_Stealthy_R.png

congrats! It's clearly the best copic too..... I'm gonna save the boards some trouble and just pass it down BotB_Copic_R_zpsf041f23d.png