• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sgt. Fury Annual Help Needed

6 posts in this topic

Hi guys,

I just received copies of Sgt. Fury Annuals # 4, 5, and 7, and don't know which issues they reprint. This information is not included in the Gerber Photo-Journals, Overstreet, or within the annuals themselves. Annual # 4 appears to be a new story, or at least reprints bookended by new material.

Thanks for your help,

-Jim

Thanks, Murph. That was fast!

foreheadslap.gif I should have caught the #6 reprint in Ann. 5 because I just got a reader copy of that actual issue too!

Can anyone provide a positive ID for the Annual 4 and 7 content? confused-smiley-013.gif

Thanks again,

-Jim

Sorry, I thought it was 6 you wanted. #7 has 29 and 30 in it. All are great war stories, just like all the other early Sgt Fury books!!

I looked at my #4 annual, I think it's original material. Thought it looks like it was a reprint because of the flashback.

Brian

Yeah Jim, that #7 contains the two stories from issue #29 and #30, two issues I mentioned in the Sgt. Fury thread......great reads...with Baron Strucker!