• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Watching Daredevil: The Director's Cut, and...

46 posts in this topic

I've seen DD once, and I have a hard time remembering it - and I figured I'd keep it that way. Is the directors cut so much better that it makes it a *good* movie? Because if it's only a bit better, I don't think I'll risk my braincells.

I wouldn't go so far to say the directors cut makes it a "good" movie... so your probably better not risking it :grin:

The rights of this character need to go back to Marvel and this character severely needs to be rebooted in line with the likes of Iron Man & Thor.

Marvel got the rights back last year.

Everybody cross your fingers and hope for a proper Hornhead reboot.

The rights of this character need to go back to Marvel and this character severely needs to be rebooted in line with the likes of Iron Man & Thor.

Marvel got the rights back last year.

Everybody cross your fingers and hope for a proper Hornhead reboot.

Agreed. Here's the article.

As much as everyone like to bash DD for being bad Batman and Robin was still way worse. There's not a single redeeming thing about that film.

Batgirl.

Come on. Her performance was horrible and the way they brought her into the story was just dumb. :slapfight:

Who's bothered about her performance. lol

That's another thing I don't get, I never thought she was all that attractive. I'm not saying she's hideous but IMO no higher than a 6 or 7 on a 10 scale. (shrug)

lol

I've wondered the same about Jennifer Garner!

You guys need to start posting pictures of your wives, cuz I really need to see what you think 9's and 10's look like. :wishluck:

Jim

As much as everyone like to bash DD for being bad Batman and Robin was still way worse. There's not a single redeeming thing about that film.

Batgirl.

Come on. Her performance was horrible and the way they brought her into the story was just dumb. :slapfight:

Who's bothered about her performance. lol

That's another thing I don't get, I never thought she was all that attractive. I'm not saying she's hideous but IMO no higher than a 6 or 7 on a 10 scale. (shrug)

lol

I've wondered the same about Jennifer Garner!

You guys need to start posting pictures of your wives, cuz I really need to see what you think 9's and 10's look like. :wishluck:

Jim

lol! +1,000,000

I dunno about DD being better. Haven't seen the Directors but, but the theatrical version was pretty bad.

That said, the first Batman was decent, the second great, and the last was terrible.

So I guess it's possible to be better than the 1st and 3rd.

We were referencing the franchise that started in 1989 not the most recent Batman movies. :makepoint:

I, as the OP, surely was not! I was comparing to the Nolan poop.

I seriously didn't like those movies at all (while genuinely wanting to)...