• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spacy's Feedback Page

53 posts in this topic

brandon_rocks_hooded_pullover-r690a1c332e6346cf992c621f1367c9ec_8nhm7_216.jpg

Get your hoodie - available in S, M, L, XL and XXL.

Brandon is awesome. Paid for books he bought off me super fast and is a great guy to deal with! And he swims with great whites! Come on! :fear:

I kid you not - I Googled "Brandon rocks" and this image was the second one in...

Mauritius-Saint_Brandon_Rocks-20000000002022989-500x375.jpg

When they said, "best thing since sliced bread" ... they were talking about Spacy. I would have zero reservation naming my dog, or a gerbil after Spacy. Sometimes when I look at the stars, I think "Space," which is close to Spacy and it makes me happy for some reason. When Spacy buys a slab, you can tell he means it as he types on the other end. Some things in life are most excellent... and one of those things... is B Space.

PS: I hate you

Brandon's a repeat buyer so he gets repeat kudos! :foryou:

Here's the thing and he didn't ask for it. We agreed that he could have until Friday to pay, but I shipped the book he bought to him right away anyway without hesitation because he's a great guy, good for the $, and I know I can trust him. Thanks buddy!

I purchased EOW #1 regular and Ghost from Brandon.

Great prices, accurate description, fast shipping speed, flawless packaging, excellent communication... I could go on forever! He's a really nice guy and values his customers! Thanks again!

Brandon just finished off his transaction with me from my recent sales thread, and he's a top-notch buyer in my book! Great communication, quick payment, and an overall great guy to converse with. I'd be happy to deal with him again anytime in the future. (thumbs u