• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Todd the Ugliest Kid on Earth

3,780 posts in this topic

Dun get too excited. I am the winner of this auction. I bid high because the cost of doing CGC from Singapore is about USD110 including shipping, with no guarantee of 9.8. So USD92 is more economical for me.

Dun get too excited. I am the winner of this auction. I bid high because the cost of doing CGC from Singapore is about USD110 including shipping, with no guarantee of 9.8. So USD92 is more economical for me.

Awesome pickup all the same. And keep in mind that the other individual was willing to pay $1 less than you..so plenty of people competing for it. It was a nice purchase!

i dont see that as a "high" price. i think its a good pickup, especially since you are abroad

+1

Nice book and one heck of a funny story. I'd like to do more quotes from it, but don't want to disrespect Ken's work while still some boardies have yet to read the story themselves. All of the PRISON scenes and dialogue are laugh out loud funny stuff. Just read the 3 issues up to date..or check out comixology.

Can't wait for TODD to get abducted by ALIENS...this Brown Bagger can't wait.

Edited by kayakkid

Hey all -- just a quick update on MK and I doing signings. We will be guests of the San Jose Big Wow Comic Fest on May 18 & 19th. Anyone going to that?

Also, we will be doing signings at Collector's Paradise in Winnetka, CA -- noon to 3pm on May 11th.

And we will be making an appearance or two on Free Comic Book Day (May 4), but haven't solidified that yet.

Hey all -- just a quick update on MK and I doing signings. We will be guests of the San Jose Big Wow Comic Fest on May 18 & 19th. Anyone going to that?

Also, we will be doing signings at Collector's Paradise in Winnetka, CA -- noon to 3pm on May 11th.

And we will be making an appearance or two on Free Comic Book Day (May 4), but haven't solidified that yet.

Please come to Ohio!

Dragoncon!!!

:sumo:

How can you go wrong at a 55K+ con????

If you have any pull with Dragoncon please ask them to fly us out there! They can contact us at FeelUgly@gmail.com

Don't do it.

Every time they hold a convention an accused pedofile, accused twice with pending charges, makes a 6 figure sum.

http://skepchick.org/2013/02/dragoncon-the-pedophile-and-the-false-dilemma/

I'll let them fly us in only if we get to sign at the table next to where Chris Hansen is signing.

See what I did there?

Dragoncon!!!

If you have any pull with Dragoncon please ask them to fly us out there! They can contact us at FeelUgly@gmail.com

Don't do it.

Every time they hold a convention an accused pedofile, accused twice with pending charges, makes a 6 figure sum.

Dragoncon!!!

Don't do it.

Dragoncon!!!

Don't do it.

Jimmy they are doing all they can legally to remove him from getting any money. But it is a legal process they have to go through first.

Dragoncon!!!

Ken I have no idea how cons get their talent but I sent in a request to get you as a guest on their website. I think there is actually an application you send in to the con to appear there. Other than that I am totally clueless.