• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Todd the Ugliest Kid on Earth

3,780 posts in this topic

http://www.ebay.com/itm/10-Lot-EAST-OF-WEST-1-5-WALKING-DEAD-108-NM-NEXT-HIT-LIKE-TODD-THE-UGLIEST-KID-/271239937924?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item3f2728ff84

Well this seller was just getting person_without_enough_empathyed at in the Clone thread for one of his listings. And now he has a listing for EoW and TWD. "Next Hit Like Todd The Ugliest Kid"

@kayakkid

I gotta give you props b/c you've been die-hard TODD since day one (thumbs u

I agree. I always thought he was Ken's crazy brother in disguise. :baiting:

Thanks Ryan & thelastword! Feels good seeing something unique from its genesis and knowing 1000% it is very special. There would be one heck of a long list if we put together all the amazing things this character can be "put through". It's endless....and maintains originality.

Also, for those not around from the start, Ken 2 cent has given us a bit of a peek into his TV connections and getting other projects moving forward. It's a no-brainer with how good of a writer Ken is and Perker's artwork REALLY fits the bill!

Holding my breath for:

0. TODD limited edition ACTION figure (or Gumby flexible!!!)

1. TODD alien abduction story

2. TODD bigfoot encounters while snipe & butterfly hunting (lol)

3. TODD Skull & Bones secret society initiation (new arc will be interesting!)

Doesn't hurt that my name is also Todd. ;)

Prices could very well go completely parabolic on the first few issues if we get some solid production (timeframe) news.

Oh, and I AIN"T giving up on The Sixth Gun going to TV or Movie too. You know how vocal I've been on that as well. :)

Edited by kayakkid

oh thank god i just bought 1-4 for 90 bucks. i dont feel so bad now..

$90??????????? Spoon! OK, I give in...going to go paralyze my eyeballs via ebay. Taking Mary Jane with me. Hmm, how possible is it that these prices can sneak up on the old Sixth Gun highs (?) Hope not too soon or new readers may be priced out of owing/reading them.

"Note to self: TPB on the way soon." :applause:

Edited by kayakkid

oh thank god i just bought 1-4 for 90 bucks. i dont feel so bad now..

$90??????????? Spoon! OK, I give in...going to go paralyze my eyeballs via ebay. Taking Mary Jane with me. Hmm, how possible is it that these prices can sneak up on the old Sixth Gun highs (?) Hope not too soon or new readers may be priced out of owing/reading them.

"Note to self: TPB on the way soon." :applause:

yeah tell me about it i sold my only copies a few days ago for a whopping 1.25. but oh well i'm back in the game now.. i'm not getting rid of these..

"And it's gone!"

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Todd-the-Ugliest-Kid-on-Earth-1-First-Print-Image-Comics-NM-/190868646087?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item2c70a868c7&autorefresh=true

A strong start outta the gate..and yet we are still waiting on further confirmation and details from Ken/Image that can only improve the positive vibes in my opinion.

Anyone know how to see completed sales of BEST OFFERS on ebay? Previously I changed the completed auction url from ebay.com to ebay.ca and was able to see the actual ACCEPTED price. Just not working for me anymore. There are a couple of offers on some sky high priced TODD's and I want to see the finalized ACCEPTED price if and when they sell.

"And it's gone!"

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Todd-the-Ugliest-Kid-on-Earth-1-First-Print-Image-Comics-NM-/190868646087?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item2c70a868c7&autorefresh=true

A strong start outta the gate..and yet we are still waiting on further confirmation and details from Ken/Image that can only improve the positive vibes in my opinion.

Anyone know how to see completed sales of BEST OFFERS on ebay? Previously I changed the completed auction url from ebay.com to ebay.ca and was able to see the actual ACCEPTED price. Just not working for me anymore. There are a couple of offers on some sky high priced TODD's and I want to see the finalized ACCEPTED price if and when they sell.

Use the ipad app

@kayakkid

Thanks Ryan & thelastword! Feels good seeing something unique from its genesis and knowing 1000% it is very special. There would be one heck of a long list if we put together all the amazing things this character can be "put through". It's endless....and maintains originality.

Also, for those not around from the start, Ken 2 cent has given us a bit of a peek into his TV connections and getting other projects moving forward. It's a no-brainer with how good of a writer Ken is and Perker's artwork REALLY fits the bill!

Holding my breath for:

Prices could very well go completely parabolic on the first few issues if we get some solid production (timeframe) news.

Oh, and I AIN"T giving up on The Sixth Gun going to TV or Movie too. You know how vocal I've been on that as well. :)

Holding your breath sometimes works, doesn't it?

YOU are the best, Todd. All I know about a timeframe is that I have to be at Titmouse's office tomorrow morning at 10:30 sharp!

BTW, I'm thinking of Edie Falco to play Todd's mom, Peggy. Right?

@kayakkid

Holding my breath for:

YOU are the best, Todd. All I know about a timeframe is that I have to be at Titmouse's office tomorrow morning at 10:30 sharp!

glad to see your hard work and creative genius is paying off... i knew from the start this was one to watch and even if it never made it like walking dead big it was still one of my fave reads in a long while. please come to fan expo in august lol.

Again, ^^

Thanks Ken for being a contributor. Everyone that posts here has been really supportive of this title and it's refreshing to have a contributing creator in the house (for a while).

(Thumbs u

:golfclap:

Again, ^^

Thanks Ken for being a contributor. Everyone that posts here has been really supportive of this title and it's refreshing to have a contributing creator in the house (for a while).

(Thumbs u

How long till the boards scare Ken off?

@kayakkid

Holding my breath for:

Who framed Roger Rabbit style.