• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Todd the Ugliest Kid on Earth

3,780 posts in this topic

I'm still waiting for two I bought from eBay last week. Haven't been shipped yet.

Uh oh :o

One just arrived in the mail. Seller never marked it as shipped. Needs a press.. But hm it's a first print.

One more to go.

I have a 9.8 copy that I had been hanging onto, in case this happened.

Last week I got an order in for two copies of Todd 1 that apparently I forgot I ordered. I was like : :banana: even before this announcement.

Today I was looking for the books...tore the house apart....couldn't find them anywhere. I don't know what I did with them !! :cry: :cry:

I have a 9.8 copy that I had been hanging onto, in case this happened.

Last week I got an order in for two copies of Todd 1 that apparently I forgot I ordered. I was like : :banana: even before this announcement.

Today I was looking for the books...tore the house apart....couldn't find them anywhere. I don't know what I did with them !! :cry: :cry:

Where those the ones u sold to me a few months back?

You know you've joined the elite status of comics when the ebay listings start getting keyword spammed. :P

The Walking Todd Saga West Revival Clone Nowhere Rising Thief #1 - CGC IT!!!! (not 9.9 9.8 9.6) MINT NM - TV / MOVIE NOW

my next eBay listing.... :acclaim:

Ken....if this evolves into toys or action figures, I would like to see a TODD bobble head for my work truck's dash ;-)

Man you nailed it. I've been a HUGE proponent of Ken putting together an action figure..MULTIPLE ones. Even have wanted to get a pol going here (still do) of what fans would want to see in a TODD action figure. My top votes would be:

1. Bobblehead TODD (nod to Derbyfan70!)

2. Flexible TODD (like Gumby). Can manipulate him into some funny positions.

3. TODD with baghead popup (bag can pop up about a centimeter making his eyes disappear..but NOT show his face...just neck slightly. lol

I think TODD action type figure would be MASSIVE.

You know you've joined the elite status of comics when the ebay listings start getting keyword spammed. :P

The Walking Todd Saga West Revival Clone Nowhere Rising Thief #1 - CGC IT!!!! (not 9.9 9.8 9.6) MINT NM - TV / MOVIE NOW

my next eBay listing.... :acclaim:

:roflmao:

Been watching this page for months and happy to report I have 50 sets of #1,2,3,4 fresh and unread sitting in my room. Was quite the gamble for me but I'm glad to see it looks like it might pay off!

Nice (thumbs u

Yep, why I moved some today.

killer I am going to hold my sets this series is great don't want to let it go

I have a bunch of other stuff on eBay now I refuse to sell them

I agree, great series. Should translate well to an animated show, depending on the network.

I could see this as some adult swim cartoon

Calling it again ADULT SWIM