• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Todd the Ugliest Kid on Earth

3,780 posts in this topic

Has anyone confirmed which issue of Diamond Previews Todd first appeared in? I believe it was Nov 2012 but I cannot be sure.

Here we go again. :banana:

Actually if u look back at the earliest posts in this thread there was another board member who asked this question. Someone mentioned that the only preview was a few pages in previews but gave no issue number. I'm not going to make a big deal about it but i like the series and want everything related including the poster that was released right before issue 1

Been watching this page for months and happy to report I have 50 sets of #1,2,3,4 fresh and unread sitting in my room. Was quite the gamble for me but I'm glad to see it looks like it might pay off!

Dang I thought I had everyone beat as I have been stockpiling for a long time too but u got me beat. Awesome (thumbs u

hm Todd's fate is being discussed at this exact moment

I was thinking the same thing but I say it can't go to Disney to raw perfect

for late night ADULT SWIM

Was the onlu issue I ever had with the book. I always thought it was Charlie Brown for a new age. Its just a little edgier. Okay a lot edgier. lol

Has anyone confirmed which issue of Diamond Previews Todd first appeared in? I believe it was Nov 2012 but I cannot be sure.

Here we go again. :banana:

Actually if u look back at the earliest posts in this thread there was another board member who asked this question. Someone mentioned that the only preview was a few pages in previews but gave no issue number. I'm not going to make a big deal about it but i like the series and want everything related including the poster that was released right before issue 1

I love a completist!!

Meeting this morning with producers went really well -- they're also committing to merchandise. How much and what exactly remains to be seen. Tee shirts will be first and I pitched them some ideas including "In Todd We Trust" -- good stuff.

Meeting this morning with producers went really well -- they're also committing to merchandise. How much and what exactly remains to be seen. Tee shirts will be first and I pitched them some ideas including "In Todd We Trust" -- good stuff.

Ken, I just wanted to echo everyone else's sentiments and congratulate you on all of your success. I've been reading this series from the beginning and was drawn in by the delightfully flawed but well-developed characters, excellent writing and dark humor. I think with the TV show and all of the prospects for merchandising, such as t-shirts, toys and the like, the possibilities are endless and will continue to expose Todd to a wider audience. Can't wait for issue 5 and seeing everything else that you have in store. Again, congratulations and thank you for sharing your thoughts and insights on these boards.

Ken, I just wanted to echo everyone else's sentiments and congratulate you on all of your success. I've been reading this series from the beginning and was drawn in by the delightfully flawed but well-developed characters, excellent writing and dark humor. I think with the TV show and all of the prospects for merchandising, such as t-shirts, toys and the like, the possibilities are endless and will continue to expose Todd to a wider audience. Can't wait for issue 5 and seeing everything else that you have in store. Again, congratulations and thank you for sharing your thoughts and insights on these boards.

Shucks. Thanks so much. To everyone on this board. We always hoped the love we had for these characters would resonate with an audience, but a lot of people thought we were nuts. Eric Stephenson saw the truth, thank god. And you guys proved he was right.

Shucks. Thanks so much. To everyone on this board. We always hoped the love we had for these characters would resonate with an audience, but a lot of people thought we were nuts. Eric Stephenson saw the truth, thank god. And you guys proved he was right.

As the saying goes, "Do what you love and the money will follow"

hm Hookers and Blow.

hm Hookers and Blow.

Hookers and Blow. :cloud9:

Lying down and watching movies?

hook.jpg

blow.jpg

What were you guys talking about?

Edited by 2staples