• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Todd the Ugliest Kid on Earth

3,780 posts in this topic

Okay Okay who got it . Confess now we will go easier on you.

Don't worry you didn't miss out on anything but a headache. I got refunded by the time I woke up this morning. Something about a accidental template from a 2nd print listing. I call bluff but I do love when the excuses come out. Still debating between leaving negative or neutral? hm

thumbs_down_gladiator.gif

It's gonna dwindle down to like $50 a set until we get the next batch of news. Just the way she goes. The way she goes Bubs..

In less then two weeks the price for 1-4 sets will go back up. Even if the trade is a bomb which it wont be the price for 1-4 sets will increase. As will No. 1 for awhile, but in the immediate future the 1-4 sets will increase in about 2 weeks at least the selling will. You can still get 2nd print sets for $25-30 currently. After that you will see price dip again until issue 5 comes out and then go back up. After that who knows.

Don't worry you didn't miss out on anything but a headache. I got refunded by the time I woke up this morning. Something about a accidental template from a 2nd print listing. I call bluff but I do love when the excuses come out. Still debating between leaving negative or neutral? hm

wow off with his head lol

Oh well you were king for the night. (thumbs u

Negative, not even a question!

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/281135196072?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

This is mine. Be interesting to see what happens as I am in Australia.

I am also absolutely delighted that Ken has stupidly accepted my offer for me to be his guide around Melbourne for a day or two when he pops downunder.

Silly man.

Aussie rules football, Cider, Beer and Bundy Rum.

Meat pies with Tomato sauce, topless barmaids, live band venues and great weather.

And that's just the first morning!

Hopefully Kutlukhan Perker can join us as well. I never knew he did the art for "Air" - a series that was finished way,way too soon.

There are some wicked Turkish restaurants so hope fully MK will love Melbourne as well!

Happy Days!

I absolutely love the Aussie Football League. I caught it on ESPN a few years back and I became a fan. You and Ken are going to have a blast. I wish they showed that here in the good old US a little more often. Righteous sport :grin:

Edited by The Authority

I absolutely love the Aussie Football League. I caught it on ESPN a few years back and I became a fan. You and Ken are going to have a blast. I wish they showed that here in the good old US a little more often. Righteous sport :grin:

It is indeed the toughest sport in the world played by the hardest of hard men.

The bravery of the players (no pads or protection) and the speed the game is played at is astounding.

Lasts a minimum of 2 hours (over 4 quarters) and most players run between 10 - 17 kilometers per game.

Anyone not watched Australian Rules Football - there are torrents around the place. It's a truly breath-taking sport.

Watched live, and if its a really good game, the atmosphere is incredible.

Any boardie coming to Melbourne is more than welcome to have me as your guide for a day!

It's gonna dwindle down to like $50 a set until we get the next batch of news. Just the way she goes. The way she goes Bubs..

In less then two weeks the price for 1-4 sets will go back up. Even if the trade is a bomb which it wont be the price for 1-4 sets will increase. As will No. 1 for awhile, but in the immediate future the 1-4 sets will increase in about 2 weeks at least the selling will. You can still get 2nd print sets for $25-30 currently. After that you will see price dip again until issue 5 comes out and then go back up. After that who knows.

My thoughts as well. The TPB and then followed up with ish #5 will wind things back up again on the interest level.

Love the TODD thread....hilarious comments, photos and videos always in this thread by some pretty dang creative peeps! Not to mention Ken. Now if M.K. would visit from time to time (ken :baiting:) ..bet he'd sell significantly more OA!

I landed the following today:

#1 (2nd) - 2 copies

#2 (1st) - 2 copies

#3 - 2 copies

#4 - 2 copies

Another store had two more copies of #2 (1st) in FN/VF and VF condition that I passed on. Is it worth snagging them?