• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Todd the Ugliest Kid on Earth

3,780 posts in this topic

Thats Venom's auctions. He's a good guy so I'm assuming it wasn't intentional. It says in the description pretty clearly that they're second prints.

I see it stated that for me that's not the problem I feel he would have received more bids if the #1 was not covered I think that's what he means by waste

Edited by emezy360

No the auctions ended last night I put up what's left over and adding more books later today, I never meant to hide any second prints if you read the description one of the first lines tells you it is a second print

I can confirm the listing was never removed he sold his items like I said why is it such a big deal he should be able to list however you choose I simply said it was hard to see the #1 most people are more concerned with that then anything I saw no where that you were trying to mislead people in your listing

Just wanted to say, I'm late to the party but I've now read the first four issues of Todd and love them. :applause:

#4 in particular was hysterical -- the dialogue between Todd's dad and the bodyguard had me LOL'ing (something I rarely do). Very much look forward to #5 and on.

Ken, one question -- what is with all the glossaries of prison lingo in the back of every issue? Is this something you feel will be relevant to your readership? lol

I took most of July off at the one place I work, but today I found this and wanted to share it with everyone.

photo1_zps157a933d.jpg

photo2_zps4554e26b.jpg

I plan on getting Ken to sign this the next time I see him. (thumbs u

That is hilarious -- Jimmy is the best.

Ken, We're nieghbors..lol Hello from Bristol! :)

Just wanted to say, I'm late to the party but I've now read the first four issues of Todd and love them. :applause:

#4 in particular was hysterical -- the dialogue between Todd's dad and the bodyguard had me LOL'ing (something I rarely do). Very much look forward to #5 and on.

Ken, one question -- what is with all the glossaries of prison lingo in the back of every issue? Is this something you feel will be relevant to your readership? lol

Thanks, Point Five -- welcome to the party!

A new study showed that readers of Image Comics have a 83% chance of landing in jail. I'm just trying to help.