• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Todd the Ugliest Kid on Earth

3,780 posts in this topic

i think the key to this books success will be Trade Sales

i know that's not what this place is all about, but it's whats best for Ken

The trade is doing well -- it may sell out by the end of October. Come on retailers!

And the hardcover -- Image couldn't make it happen for NYCC. It was too much of a gamble. But now that the trade is doing well I'm hoping they'll think it's viable. We'll see.

:ohnoez:

I haven't had a chance to read issue #6 yet, but issue #5 was funny as hell! This is definitely one of my favorite reads, period!

Funny TODD story: I was called for jury duty a couple months ago and the second day I was smart and brought my tablet, so I'm there in court (waiting to be called for a case) re-reading issues #1-#4 and laughing my butt off. Of course, everyone around me was looking at me like I was crazy!

lol

I love jury duty -- in NYC I was on a murder case for 3 weeks and it was amazing drama every day--it was like going to see Deathtrap on Broadway. And they pay you like 50 bucks a day. I was ready to be a professional juror after that. Then I move to LA and they pay you like 8 bucks a day! That ain't right.

In NYC u make more b/c those are some hard mutha F@$&ers up there but out in LA even the criminals don't miss an episode of "Grey's Anatomy"!!!! I mean come on Ken...apples to oranges.

Edited by NigelTufnel42

i think the key to this books success will be Trade Sales

i know that's not what this place is all about, but it's whats best for Ken

:gossip: T-shirts, action figures and Blu-Ray sales once the show hits.

My son can wear something besides Deadpool Ts lol

Nice.

MK and I will be selling the best quality Todd tee shirts at our NYCC signings. I'm only bringing 50, but please don't make me lug them home! Our signing schedule looks like this:

Splashpage Art booth #2405

Thursday 4:30pm – 5:30pm

Friday 4:30 - 6:00pm

Saturday 12:30pm – 2:00pm

Sunday 10:30am – 12:30pm

Image booth

Friday 10-11am

Saturday 2:30-3:00

Can you post me a size list? I got a guy that might pick me up one.

Edited by Fastballspecial

I haven't had a chance to read issue #6 yet, but issue #5 was funny as hell! This is definitely one of my favorite reads, period!

Funny TODD story: I was called for jury duty a couple months ago and the second day I was smart and brought my tablet, so I'm there in court (waiting to be called for a case) re-reading issues #1-#4 and laughing my butt off. Of course, everyone around me was looking at me like I was crazy!

lol

I love jury duty -- in NYC I was on a murder case for 3 weeks and it was amazing drama every day--it was like going to see Deathtrap on Broadway. And they pay you like 50 bucks a day. I was ready to be a professional juror after that. Then I move to LA and they pay you like 8 bucks a day! That ain't right.

In NYC u make more b/c those are some hard mutha F@$&ers up there but out in LA even the criminals don't miss an episode of "Grey's Anatomy"!!!! I mean come on Ken...apples to oranges.

:signfunny:

MK and I will be selling the best quality Todd tee shirts at our NYCC signings. I'm only bringing 50, but please don't make me lug them home! Our signing schedule looks like this:

Splashpage Art booth #2405

Thursday 4:30pm – 5:30pm

Friday 4:30 - 6:00pm

Saturday 12:30pm – 2:00pm

Sunday 10:30am – 12:30pm

Image booth

Friday 10-11am

Saturday 2:30-3:00

Can you post me a size list? I got a guy that might pick me up one.

Tee shirt size list:

S, M, L, XL -- and I have ONE XXL that the screen printer did special for a guy who told me he was a "Gamer Small". I love that phrase.

Save an XL tee for me Ken! I'll see you guys on Thursday... fuggedaboutit!! :grin:

Let's face it...if we were going to pay homage to Todd's world we would probably be wearing our Todd T-shirts a couple of sizes too small about "navel high" and with many mystery stains. So buy that medium and wear it proudly.

+1... Ken and M.K. are pretty cool dudes, man!

Funny story: Yesterday I went to the Splash Page booth and I saw M.K. sketching, so I ask a gentleman who was outside the booth arranging some merchandise "Where is Ken Kristensen?" and he says "I am Ken Kristensen, nice to meet you." So, of course I started to feel a bit embarrassed, but to my defense Ken is sporting short hair and a beard, so I honestly didn't recognize him! :blush:lol

Oh, and I got my TODD t-shirt yesterday; Ken said feel how nice this shirt is, it's good quality... but in my mind I had already purchased it without even knowing what it looked like or the quality! I was rocking it today at the Con. :)

Funny story: Yesterday I went to the Splash Page booth and I saw M.K. sketching, so I ask a gentleman who was outside the booth arranging some merchandise "Where is Ken Kristensen?" and he says "I am Ken Kristensen, nice to meet you." So, of course I started to feel a bit embarrassed, but to my defense Ken is sporting short hair and a beard, so I honestly didn't recognize him! :blush:lol

Oh, and I got my TODD t-shirt yesterday; Ken said feel how nice this shirt is, it's good quality... but in my mind I had already purchased it without even knowing what it looked like or the quality! I was rocking it today at the Con. :)

hm

What was M.K. sketching?

hm

What was M.K. sketching?

Something for Doug H. I think... I couldn't really tell what it was, because he'd just started it.

He does look different. Like a different person different. Ken could be in the C.I.A....maybe he is hm ....maybe Todd is... hm ..... hm

Edited by awakeintheashes

Any baghead TODD photos from the convention to show off round these here parts?

That's not me (I don't do cosplay), but the TODD crew did share this one of FB:

ToddCosplay_zpsea647eb6.jpg

I haven't seen TODD around much. The cosplay of choice this year seems to be Heisenberg from the Breaking Bad series.