• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Todd the Ugliest Kid on Earth

3,780 posts in this topic

Yeah, Ken and MK are both class acts for sure!!!

Truly smart and funny guys :applause:

It was awesome getting to hang and chat with them over the weekend, and pick up a page of OA that MK was kind enough to sign :cloud9:

(need to get a scan)

I had the pleasure of helping out at the Splash Page booth at NYCC and all I can say is that Ken and MK are both awesome!

I picked up a TPB, some prints, and a Todd shirt (gamer small). MK was cranking out some amazing art all weekend.

I look forward to many many more issues of Todd :cloud9:

Great hanging with you, too! Post some pics of the stuff MK did for you.

One small tick in the spine but other than that it's perfect.

Nicely done. A majority of the #1s I've come across have had the lone stubborn spine tic. Luckily, I was able to score 9.8s before the news broke.

OneZombieandTodd_zpsd5f80c47.jpg

NYCC sketch -- now available for sale at Splashpageart.com!

Wow. That is great.

Ken any news about casting coming up. Pretty excited. Could we get Macaulay Culkin cast as Todd? He certainly needs the work and I don't know if you have seen him lately but somebody needs to put a f@$&ing bag over his head (forks to the eyes)!

OneZombieandTodd_zpsd5f80c47.jpg

NYCC sketch -- now available for sale at Splashpageart.com!

Wow. That is great.

Ken any news about casting coming up. Pretty excited. Could we get Macaulay Culkin cast as Todd? He certainly needs the work and I don't know if you have seen him lately but somebody needs to put a f@$&ing bag over his head (forks to the eyes)!

Funny...I just google searched Culkin and apparently he already does several voices on Adult Swim shows.