• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Todd the Ugliest Kid on Earth

3,780 posts in this topic

I have a lot of Christmas traditions. My dad used to and since his passing my son reads the Night Before Christmas every Christmas Eve. We watch Ralphie in Christmas Story and Clark Griswold in Christmas Vacation ( I think Todd would feel at home in that show ) and I never make my kids go anywhere Christmas Day. We visit everyone prior to Christmas. I listen to The Trans Siberian Orchestra, Elvis, Bing Crosby, Nat King Cole, and Mariah Carey.

I can't believe I've never had a Christmas comic. Hitman ? Kind of. I'm hoping to add Todd to the mix. lol

Edited by The Authority

I have a lot of Christmas traditions. My dad used to and since his passing my son reads the Night Before Christmas every Christmas Eve. We watch Ralphie in Christmas Story and Clark Griswold in Christmas Vacation ( I think Todd would feel at home in that show ) and I never make my kids go anywhere Christmas Day. We visit everyone prior to Christmas. I listen to The Trans Siberian Orchestra, Elvis, Bing Crosby, Nat King Cole, and Mariah Carey.

I can't believe I've never had a Christmas comic. Hitman ? Kind of. I'm hoping to add Todd to the mix. lol

I'm a big fan of everything you just mentioned, but gotta put It's a Wonderful Life at the top of my list of traditions.

I'm a big fan of everything you just mentioned, but gotta put It's a Wonderful Life at the top of my list of traditions.

Zuzu's Petals are what it's all about. Greatest Christmas Movie ever...not even open for debate.

Are you on the West Coast Ken? I have Acid Reflux which is why the F@$& i am awake at 3:27 AM but i am assuming it is only 12:27 AM where u are. Thanks again for creating one of only 2 comics that I actually pay attention to the date of release.

California dreamin', Nigel. That's me.

Zuzu's Petals are what it's all about. Greatest Christmas Movie ever...not even open for debate.

Oops, I can't belive I left out It's a Wonderful Life. Classic.

Friggin White Christmas is one of the best movies ever! Bing Crosby is classic. His child abusing was pretty notorious too. Hopefully he won't be messing with Todd

Edited by awakeintheashes

Friggin White Christmas is one of the best movies ever! Bing Crosby is classic. His child abusing was pretty notorious too. Hopefully he won't be messing with Todd

Now that was info I definitely didn't know. :facepalm:

Now that was info I definitely didn't know. :facepalm:

Nothing too serious. Just cold and abusive too his own kids. At least, that's what his one son said in a memoir he wrote. I didn't know about it until I looked it up after the Family Guy joke back in the day.

Edited by awakeintheashes