• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Todd the Ugliest Kid on Earth

3,780 posts in this topic

It was awesome to meet Ken tonight and he couldn't have been cooler. Booth 416 across from cgc if you're at the con. My buddy and I bothered him for way too long but it was a great time. I'm already enjoying my new Todd t-shirt and looking forward to the next arc, sounds hilarious!

Jrob29 has TODD arc 3 intel -- because THAT'S HIS FREAKIN' JOB! Guy got it out of me and I didn't even know he was doing it! Army training in action.

Totally willing to sell said info to the highest bidder (not that kind, Jimmy).

My wife clowned on the picture as well. She pointed out my "super nip" that made an appearance through 3 shirts and laughingly said that even though i had been stoked to meet ken for the last 2 weeks, he puts his arm around my friend b/c I'm the smelly kid. Love, like the truth, hurts every now and then.

It was awesome to meet Ken tonight and he couldn't have been cooler. Booth 416 across from cgc if you're at the con. My buddy and I bothered him for way too long but it was a great time. I'm already enjoying my new Todd t-shirt and looking forward to the next arc, sounds hilarious!

Jrob29 has TODD arc 3 intel -- because THAT'S HIS FREAKIN' JOB! Guy got it out of me and I didn't even know he was doing it! Army training in action.

Totally willing to sell said info to the highest bidder (not that kind, Jimmy).

My wife clowned on the picture as well. She pointed out my "super nip" that made an appearance through 3 shirts and laughingly said that even though i had been stoked to meet ken for the last 2 weeks, he puts his arm around my friend b/c I'm the smelly kid. Love, like the truth, hurts every now and then.

We'll have to retake that photo today, if you're around. And put a band aid over the super nip. That's what I do.

I wish Ben Cooper was still around so we could buy the plastic & rayon Halloween costumes, mint in box of course!

Action figure-wise it's gotta be Mego style....oh I wish :cloud9:

Edited by Lonzilla

Met Ken at Amazing Arizona Comic-con today & I bought a few back issues so I can catch up. He was a cool guy to talk to.

Without a doubt. He was by far the friendliest guy at they show. I was lucky to score #1, 2, 3, and a variant #5 (which he threw in free since I was a board member). Great guy all around and a crazy sense of humor :screwy: . Fan for life here Ken :applause: , keep me posted on that figure you have in the works. Consider mine preordered!

Met Ken at Amazing Arizona Comic-con today & I bought a few back issues so I can catch up. He was a cool guy to talk to.

Without a doubt. He was by far the friendliest guy at they show. I was lucky to score #1, 2, 3, and a variant #5 (which he threw in free since I was a board member). Great guy all around and a crazy sense of humor :screwy: . Fan for life here Ken :applause: , keep me posted on that figure you have in the works. Consider mine preordered!

You and your bro were awesome. We're moving forward with the TODD statue -- should have concrete details in a month or so. Our target is to have it ready for SDCC...

You and your bro were awesome. We're moving forward with the TODD statue -- should have concrete details in a month or so. Our target is to have it ready for SDCC...

:hi: Ken for people on the boards who can't get to sdcc will there be a chance to get one.