• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Todd the Ugliest Kid on Earth

3,780 posts in this topic

"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, Dirk Diggler."

"Alright alright alright. That's what I like about them high school girls. I get older, they stay the same age. Yes, they do"

"Let me tell you what Melba Toast is packin' right here, all right. We got 4:11 Positrac outback, 750 double pumper, Edelbrock intake, bored over 30, 11 to 1 pop-up pistons, turbo-jet 390 horsepower. We're talkin' some in' muscle".

"Alright alright alright. That's what I like about them high school girls. I get older, they stay the same age. Yes, they do"

"Let me tell you what Melba Toast is packin' right here, all right. We got 4:11 Positrac outback, 750 double pumper, Edelbrock intake, bored over 30, 11 to 1 pop-up pistons, turbo-jet 390 horsepower. We're talkin' some in' muscle".

Suh-weeeeeeeet!!! Now THAT is a golden quote! Well done (thumbs u :golfclap:

Suh-weeeeeeeet!!! Now THAT is a golden quote! Well done (thumbs u :golfclap:

"Gotta joint man"

"No I don't"

"It'd be a lot cooler if u did"