• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Todd the Ugliest Kid on Earth

3,780 posts in this topic

BREAKING NEWS: MK Perker is moving to Los Angeles. He will now be within whipping distance. Everyone on this board will get at least one lash. The Authority and EBTorres get the most.

Haha ! That's great news dude :banana: I think hm

Last night I was wondering what you guys had been doing. I saw that MK had been writing some cartoon I couldn't read/translate lol I also noticed Indestructible #8 was out which I have on order so I figured something was better than nothing even though I've been missing Todd. Haha ! I'm happy for you guys and when you see MK, see if we can get some of those cartoons translated please.

Anyway, I'm glad you're doing well and congrats :applause:

Sad but true.

Tough love here ken. You need to get something on the shelves soon or people are going to forget this book and move on.

Has anyone heard a definitive update for new issues, or a potential Television update?

Wasn't there going to be a board game at one point?

If this is old stuff, I apologise, I don't visit the Modern section too much nowadays.

I don't think u have missed anything. It has been rather stagnant but i personally am in for the long haul. Just a fantastic read that i think will translate well to tv.

Nigel is BACK! Thought you were in prison or something the way you dropped off the map so quickly. Great to hear from you. Yes, things are moving slowly with everything. But they say good things come to those who wait! So just imagine how good it's gonna be. Anywhoooo -- yes, I did say something about spotting me with some TV folks at SDCC. And in a million years I never

thought anyone would. So it was pretty funny when I met with the animation company on Friday

at the Hilton Gaslamp restaurant ...and right as I'm about to leave I see one of my favorite retailers sitting at the table right behind me! He'd been eavesdropping the whole time!! But he's sworn to secrecy....

I actually was in Prison. I roomed with Jerry Sandusky for the first 3 months....sooooooo i won't be playing Tight End on my 40 and older Football League Team this fall. Son of a B@$!!!!

Edited by NigelTufnel42

Sad but true.

Tough love here ken. You need to get something on the shelves soon or people are going to forget this book and move on.

Has anyone heard a definitive update for new issues, or a potential Television update?

If this is old stuff, I apologise, I don't visit the Modern section too much nowadays.

I don't think u have missed anything. It has been rather stagnant but i personally am in for the long haul. Just a fantastic read that i think will translate well to tv.

Nigel is BACK! Thought you were in prison or something the way you dropped off the map so quickly. Great to hear from you. Yes, things are moving slowly with everything. But they say good things come to those who wait! So just imagine how good it's gonna be. Anywhoooo -- yes, I did say something about spotting me with some TV folks at SDCC. And in a million years I never

thought anyone would. So it was pretty funny when I met with the animation company on Friday

at the Hilton Gaslamp restaurant ...and right as I'm about to leave I see one of my favorite retailers sitting at the table right behind me! He'd been eavesdropping the whole time!! But he's sworn to secrecy....

I actually was in Prison. I roomed with Jerry Sandusky for the first 3 months....sooooooo i won't be playing Tight End on my 40 and older Football League Team this fall. Son of a B@$!!!!

Too soon???

Sad but true.

Too soon???

Wouldn't know if it was you sure if you hadn't said that lol

Sad but true.

Too soon???

I always come "correct"!

Sad but true.

Too soon???

I always come "correct"!

:roflmao:

BREAKING NEWS: MK Perker is moving to Los Angeles. He will now be within whipping distance. Everyone on this board will get at least one lash. The Authority and EBTorres get the most.

:grin:

Ken! We missed you, brother! Always good to hear from you. I enjoy whippings, but only from leather clad ladies whose first names for some reason are always Mistress or Madame...

Here's a true story: I sent some homing pigeons from NY to SD, with microphone helmets attached to their tiny heads, to try to eavesdrop on your convo with the animation company (Titmouse?), but as fate would have it, said pigeons were intercepted by Mike Tyson and my plan was foiled.

Iron Mike thought my spy pigeons were alien lifeforms, so he demanded a ransom with the threat "I'll eat your pigeons!" I considered going on a rescue mission, but then remembered as per The Hangover he owns a tiger and still has a mean right hook, so I changed my mind.

As for Nigel being back, maybe he'd fallen into Charlie Rose's table and recently managed to escape... or maybe Tyson had kidnapped him too... "it puts the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again." :insane:

:grin:

Ken! We missed you, brother! Always good to hear from you. I enjoy whippings, but only from leather clad ladies whose first names for some reason are always Mistress or Madame...

Here's a true story: I sent some homing pigeons from NY to SD, with microphone helmets attached to their tiny heads, to try to eavesdrop on your convo with the animation company (Titmouse?), but as fate would have it, said pigeons were intercepted by Mike Tyson and my plan was foiled.

Iron Mike thought my spy pigeons were alien lifeforms, so he demanded a ransom with the threat "I'll eat your pigeons!" I considered going on a rescue mission, but then remembered as per The Hangover he owns a tiger and still has a mean right hook, so I changed my mind.

As for Nigel being back, maybe he'd fallen into Charlie Rose's table and recently managed to escape... or maybe Tyson had kidnapped him too... "it puts the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again." :insane:

I should have known something was up when "Papaw" Jerry handed me a bar of soap my first night. I found out "Purple was the new Black".

Sad but true.

You had me right up until '40 and older.' Somehow I don't think you're Jerry's type.

Sad but true.

You had me right up until '40 and older.' Somehow I don't think you're Jerry's type.

If you wet my hair and slick it back i could pass for a young 32...not to mention I wear Robin Underoos.

So - I pretty much didn't understand the last 20 posts (possibly thankfully) so is Todd now green-lit for TV?

Or new episodes of the comic or something to do with soap, perverts and prison?

So - I pretty much didn't understand the last 20 posts (possibly thankfully) so is Todd now green-lit for TV?

Or new episodes of the comic or something to do with soap, perverts and prison?

I think a 'yes' to both would be fitting for the character.

Sad but true.

Nigel is BACK! Thought you were in prison or something the way you dropped off the map so quickly. Great to hear from you. Yes, things are moving slowly with everything. But they say good things come to those who wait! So just imagine how good it's gonna be. Anywhoooo -- yes, I did say something about spotting me with some TV folks at SDCC. And in a million years I never thought anyone would. So it was pretty funny when I met with the animation company on Friday at the Hilton Gaslamp restaurant ...and right as I'm about to leave I see one of my favorite retailers sitting at the table right behind me! He'd been eavesdropping the whole time!! But he's sworn to secrecy....

Hi Ken, It was great seeing you again.

I am sworn to secrecy, I swore on my left nut.

And nobody wants to lose a left nut. The left is the best one.

Technically I think once you lose "a" nut then the remaining nut can pass as a left or right nut. Just depends on which side it "rolls" to at a given moment. I am pretty sure Lance Armstrong won 4 Tour de France races with his nut hanging to the left, 2 with it hanging to the right and 1 with it right down the middle...go figure.