• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Todd the Ugliest Kid on Earth

3,780 posts in this topic

"This is my Boomstick"

:headbang: groovy

I was able to get an "Army of Darkness" poster signed by Bruce Campbell at Wizard World Chicago this summer. Tried to get him to say "Workshed" but got cut off at the knees.

BTW-for any concerned boardies who wonder what the relevance any of these random quotes have to Todd the Ugliest Kid on Earth I would just say that being awesome is a state of mind and so to appreciate Todd is to be awesome!!!

WTF??????

Guys,

Does anyone have an idea when the next Todd will be coming out? Why is there a delay? I'm seeing this a lot in IMAGE titles and it can't be good for the comic. You start delaying issues and it will have to result in losing some readers.

The artist's wife recently had a baby. He is in the process of moving to the good old USA and from what I've read/heard, once he is here, thee team will be gearing back up and moving forward with the series. The writer, Ken, has many irons in the fire and gives us updates occasionally. I believe he has written more issues but there is no art to go with them yet. He literally works on everything from comics to movies. He has a full plate but I think whenever it happens, it will be well worth the wait. I've been pleased with every single issue so far. 2c