• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Todd the Ugliest Kid on Earth

3,780 posts in this topic

I have not seen any new Todd lately. Is this still ongoing?

From what I understand the next arc was written long ago, it's the artist who has been unable to produce due to personal reasons. Who knows when the next issue will drop, but at this point it seems interest in this title is waning fast and any steam it may have been building has since disappeared. I haven't seen much promotion for it from Image or the creators, which isn't a good sign and imo has hurt interest in the title.

I love it too much to give up on it though, so I'll continue to wait patiently for the next issue/arc. I hope it is released at some point in 2015. :wishluck:

Todd can't have a different artist, MK's Todd is worth waiting for though a year since the last issue is way too long of a wait; hype and interest-wise it's almost like it will be starting from the beginning again. Todd has its loyal followers but I'm afraid the casual readers may be lost

Oh, and big TODD TV meeting December 9th. Wish us luck.

Yup, it is (was?); in his last post back in November, Ken K said the above.

I was hoping he'd come back and share with us some exciting news from that meeting, but alas Ken's not been around since.

So, no news regarding a release date for a new issue, and no news regarding TODD TV. :sorry:

How's the book coming on Ken?

We need updates about Todd!

Does that mean Mr perker is drawing again? If he's ok to be interviewed for a newspaper, is he ok to draw?

Be great to see Todd where he belongs - on the shelves of Comic Book Shops!

That's fascinating, Ken. Thanks for the link.

MK Perker seems like a cool cat. I had no idea that he was not a traditional comic book artist. It does sound like he has rather a lot on his plate though. Is there a story behind how he was tapped to draw Todd?

MK Perker seems like a cool cat. I had no idea that he was not a traditional comic book artist. It does sound like he has rather a lot on his plate though. Is there a story behind how he was tapped to draw Todd?

:popcorn:

Here's an interview I did that dives into it:

http://curiosityofasocialmisfit.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/an-interview-with-ken-kristensen-and-mk.html

Todd can't have a different artist, MK's Todd is worth waiting for though a year since the last issue is way too long of a wait; hype and interest-wise it's almost like it will be starting from the beginning again. Todd has its loyal followers but I'm afraid the casual readers may be lost

I agree but hire a new artist and if no one is asking, Ken you used to come on here a lot, can you please give us an update, don't disappear on us, people are loosing faith here.

Don't lose faith! I will update you when I've got more news on the book and the show. Right now all I can say is everything's moving forward on both, but it's a slow process. I'm doing everything I can to keep the trains moving. We appreciate all your support. Now back to my writing k-hole....