• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Todd the Ugliest Kid on Earth

3,780 posts in this topic

It's coming up on 2 years since the TV show was first announced, yes animation takes time. Of course, it's a year and half since the last issue of Todd as well.

If it's any consolation, the PBS t-shirts are still for sale on the titmouse studio website

Todd can't have a different artist, MK's Todd is worth waiting for though a year since the last issue is way too long of a wait; hype and interest-wise it's almost like it will be starting from the beginning again. Todd has its loyal followers but I'm afraid the casual readers may be lost

I agree but hire a new artist and if no one is asking, Ken you used to come on here a lot, can you please give us an update, don't disappear on us, people are loosing faith here.

Don't lose faith! I will update you when I've got more news on the book and the show. Right now all I can say is everything's moving forward on both, but it's a slow process. I'm doing everything I can to keep the trains moving. We appreciate all your support. Now back to my writing k-hole....

his last post

Todd can't have a different artist, MK's Todd is worth waiting for though a year since the last issue is way too long of a wait; hype and interest-wise it's almost like it will be starting from the beginning again. Todd has its loyal followers but I'm afraid the casual readers may be lost

I agree but hire a new artist and if no one is asking, Ken you used to come on here a lot, can you please give us an update, don't disappear on us, people are loosing faith here.

Don't lose faith! I will update you when I've got more news on the book and the show. Right now all I can say is everything's moving forward on both, but it's a slow process. I'm doing everything I can to keep the trains moving. We appreciate all your support. Now back to my writing k-hole....

his last post

Must be a pretty deep K-Hole. Tsk Tsk. Depriving all those cats of their tranquilizers.

I never ran into Ken at SDCC but I did talk to M.K.s art rep about the status of Todd.

No details were given, it just seems real life stuff is slowing the process down but they are working on both the cartoon and book still.

So I guess we still just :popcorn:

I'll just keep grabbing first print number 1s at a discount until we hear something......