• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Todd the Ugliest Kid on Earth

3,780 posts in this topic

hm We've heard this "news soon" before though, so I won't believe it until it happens!

I know, it's like that girl who ripped your heart out a few times calling you and saying "let's meet someplace", and you wait at the bar...and wait...and wait

hm We've heard this "news soon" before though, so I won't believe it until it happens!

I know, it's like that girl who ripped your heart out a few times calling you and saying "let's meet someplace", and you wait at the bar...and wait...and wait

How the heck did you know about that! I felt like Lloyd Christmas... :sorry:

Harry: I don't get it, Lloyd. She told me ten o' clock, sharp! Are you sure you went to the right bar?

Lloyd: Yep. I'm pretty sure. Lobby bar right by the lobby. [sighs]

Lloyd: Maybe she just had a change of heart.

Harry: Oh, that pisses me off! That pisses me right off! I hate when women do that. She wanted to see you again! And now no? Now... Wait a minute! Wait! She must have meant ten o' clock at night!

Lloyd: Do you think...?

Harry: Why would she have you meet her in a bar at ten in the morning?

Lloyd: I just figured she was a raging alcoholic.

lol

I don't think it has anything to do with NDA, CA, CDA, PIA, or SA.

Ken never shared more than he was willing to, but he shared enough info with us to engage our interest in TODD and in the process spoiled us.

I miss Ken and I miss TODD. Hopefully they'll both be back soon. :wishluck:

:news: Ken was at the Image Table signing on the last day of ECCC. I asked him about Todd returning and he restated that the next story arc is scripted but that MK is going through some family issue ( I won't go any further than that hint) and will thus resume when all is cleared up. He also told me that a new production team has come on board (can't say whom...vow of silence) for the Todd show. :applause:

Lastly, he did say that he would drop by and say hi to everyone here at some point after the show ( KEN we are all waiting... :taptaptap:) .....end update :news:

maybe the PC police slapped them with a lawsuit and shut down operations.

How much would I love an issue where Todd goes online and screws with the people on The Marysue!

:wishluck: Would be gold...

Shame that Todd seems to have died...

thought that I would share this..one of my Favorites

Todd Issue 8 Cover

It's one of my favorites, too. I post it in CG in the Christmas Covers thread during that time of year.