• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Indie Coppers so bad that they are actually...well...they are just bad...
3 3

522 posts in this topic

This thread is great. The lame covers really point out how important all the aspects of the production are. Those with more professional-looking coloring, lettering, and "trade dress" overcome a lot of the deficiencies of the drawing. Then there are some that look like they were drawn with a dull number 2 on whatever blank paper was around, including the price and "logo" of the "brand" which might have been made up just to fill a corner of the page.

Here's another that made it past #1. Somehow. lol

lifebrigade1.jpg

This book is so cool in the weirdest way. I have all 3 issues.

Is it just me or does the guy with the ''R'' on his head have 3 pairs of Man-boobs? :roflmao:

This makes me laugh really hard, the only thing I can figure out is that some unwanted advance is about to occur. lol

distantsoil5.jpg

This one is actually a pretty long running series, last published by Image

I was going to say the same thing. A Distant Soil also has the 1st appearance of Panda Khan (A Distant Soil #6) before him and his team ended up tied to Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

3770203323_d82f582c05.jpg

lol

This one really needs captioning. I was thinking "Molestus Interruptus" lol

epsilonwave1.jpg

I've actually got the full run of this.7 or 8 issues.I believe a later issue introduced Sea Dragon who got a couple of issues of his own.

Front cover. Is he shooting a CD? They were quite expensive back then, sheesh!

peaceFC.jpg

This is actually a licensed adaption of a film, starring Dolph Lundgren, originally titled Dark Angel.

I Come in Peace IMDB

Jack Caine (Dolph Lundgren) is a Houston vice cop who's forgotten the rule book. His self-appointed mission is to stop the drugs trade and the number one supplier Victor Manning. Whilst involved in an undercover operation to entrap Victor Manning, his partner gets killed, and a sinister newcomer enters the scene... Along with F.B.I. agent Lawrence Smith, the two investigate a spate of mysterious deaths; normal non-junkies dying of massive heroin overdoses and bearing the same horrific puncture marks on the forehead. This, coupled with Caine's own evidence, indicates an alien force is present on the streets of Houston, killing and gathering stocks of a rare drug found only in the brain... Caine is used to fighting the toughest of criminals, but up to now they've all been human.

Crayons are AWESOME!

missinglinks1.jpg

80s demons rock! Sweatsuits and mullets!

And I thought It couldn't get much worse than Deathman. :facepalm:

Mister Planet and his buggy of death!

mrplanet3.jpg

:sumo:

Hands down Deathman (tsk) ....Wait, I'm thinking poll here. Which is the best of the worst? Or just worst of the worst. Someone with energy, please create a poll. (no pun intended)