• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Just a cool Red Skull image

33 posts in this topic

It is pretty cool. It looks like the artist was trying to meld Red Skull's image with Hitler, for an additional creepy effect!

It is pretty cool. It looks like the artist was trying to meld Red Skull's image with Hitler, for an additional creepy effect!

hmmm.....? no little mustache :grin:

I was getting a kind of Swamp Thing feel from it :popcorn:

Most underrated Villian ever!!!!!

Badass when in his boots in his SS black and reds.

ARYAN, is that you?

Nah, love seeing Captain, kick his fu****G too.

hm so it's a fetish thing ... gotcha!! :)

I'd do em.

hmmm.....? no little mustache :grin:

I was getting a kind of Swamp Thing feel from it :popcorn:

It's there, but not colored in - you have to kind of cross or relax your eyes.

Might be common, might be obscure, dunno, don't care. Just thought I'd share. Bummer about the watermark though.

Enjoy!

Tacky image.

Mods should delete this thread.

Tacky image.

Because it doesn't meet your standards of taste? Or perhaps you find the swastika offensive? Taste is subjective, but if swastikas offend you, I suggest you avoid threads about Nazi villains.

Tacky image.

Because it doesn't meet your standards of taste? Or perhaps you find the swastika offensive? Taste is subjective, but if swastikas offend you, I suggest you avoid threads about Nazi villains.

I think Tup is referring to the heading, not the actual image?

Tacky image.

Bad taste is offensive.