• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Discount applied! EVERY HOT AND RARE THING EVER AT CRAZY GOOD PRICES

639 posts in this topic

Seriously. This thread will be pretty big. I just graded, Scanned, etc 400+ books. Pretty much every hot title that everyone has been after will be represented. Saga, Walking Dead, R.I.P.D, mind Mgmt, Chew, Nowhere men, Revival, TOT, Grimm Fairy tales, Spawn, Sixth Gun, Spider-man, You name it. I will have some pretty rare stuff, key issues, some signed stuff, even sketches. Shipping is $5 to the united states for any amount you want to buy. I will have freebies throughout the thread as well. Shipping outside the united states will be my estimate that's as close as i can get it. I'm not trying to make any money off of the shipping. I just don't want to lose it, so feel free to call something if you are outside the US. I will do my best to give you a close estimate on shipping when i send you an invoice. (hopefully within a few dollars or so)

IMPORTANT :news: I'm doing things a little different this time. I'm numbering everything to keep me from going insane when updating/revising the thread. When placing your :takeit: you muuuust include the # assigned to the book. Heck, i don't care if you even leave out the name of the book as long as you quote what #) it is. Number will be the first thing i put in every post, and i will start with 1). Will probably be easier anyway for you. If you have any questions about specific issues please send me a pm. I will be listing pretty quickly as i have everything all ready and am just copying and pasting. I would hate to not get a question answered in a timely manner if it gets lost in the shuffle.

:takeit: rules. Paypal/check/money order / all ok. Anything from my CCL store can be added at no additional shipping cost as well as an additional 10% off. There's a bunch of deals in there similar to this thread so it's definitely worth a look. Follow the link below. I'll be around most of the night, but will be a show tomorrow and then Football with my girl, so anything you need from me tomorrow will be addressed on Monday. I think that's it, so On with the show in a moment.....

Dr. Balls, Done! Shipping might be a little more.

That's ok. Just remember to poke breathe holes in the box. The last time I got one of those from Russia, they forgot and, well - I had a lot of explainin' to do...