• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Movies you hate #3: Wanted

45 posts in this topic

Just finished Hancock. Now watching Wanted again.

This movie is far more fun than any of the Nolan Batman movies. I got much more entertainment from the office scenes in Wanted than all the Nolan Batman movies put together.

Come at me 'murica! :)

PS - These threads have nothing to do with the fact that I've had a few beers and a bottle of wine already.

This movie is far more fun than any of the Nolan Batman movies. I got much more entertainment from the office scenes in Wanted than all the Nolan Batman movies put together.

PS - These threads have nothing to do with the facy that I've had a few beers and a bottle of wine already.

You have a real hard on for Nolan Bat movies,don't ya'. lol

I love Wanted.What's sexier than an uber hot woman assassin. :luhv:

PS - These threads have nothing to do with the facy that I've had a few beers and a bottle of wine already.

I really didn't like those movies whatsoever. Actually, I think I just really don't like Nolan as I couldn't get through Inception or Memento.

Here's a great capture I just got from Wanted :)

Wanted_zps9c439b62.jpg

I really didn't like those movies whatsoever. Actually, I think I just really don't like Nolan as I couldn't get through Inception or Memento.

Here's a great capture I just got from Wanted :)

Wanted_zps9c439b62.jpg

Love that part.I never understood all the hoopla over Inception,horrible. :P

The comic was much better.

I never read the comic, maybe that's why I enjoyed the movie. Another case of that was with Constantine.

Maybe if I had never read the Avengers I would've liked that too :idea:

The comic was much better.

I agree 100%

I was kind of let down and unfortunately went in with such high expectations.

Even though I never really liked Angelina Jolie as an actress I just thought that

I could get over that and like this movie some how.

I was wrong. I felt this movie was just a venue for special effects fluff and nothing more than

a cookie cutter summer pop corn flick that had no heart beat.