• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvel's War of Kings?

7 posts in this topic

I was wondering if War of Kings was a good limited series put out by Marvel? I completely missed it the first time around.

I guess it came out shortly after Secret Invasion and the main focus seems to be on the Inhumans and Vulcan (the third Summer's brother).

I also noticed Darkhawk on the cover of the collected edition, yup...Darkhawk?!?!? Where the hell has he been? lol

Have to admit, while I own everything, i didn't enjoy it. Maybe it's because I never liked darkhawk. Some of the books are better than others. The stupid transformers like 'you get more weapons if only you try' seemed really dumb. The main arch isn't bad. I really loved GOTG II when they were first released. I wasn't impressed when they hit this arch. Maybe it was because marvel tried too hard to build continuity and tie the old and new which happened outside of this. I don't know, it wasn't my favorite by far.