• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

50's Western and War Comics cheap COLLECTION SOLD!

14 posts in this topic

I just picked up a small collection of Westerns and Wars and am selling most off very cheap. Not sure if there is interest for such things on this board, but I will be posting a few later tonight to gauge it. Publishers include Ajax, CDC, Atlas, Charlton, DC, Americas Best and others. Grades are typically VG to Fine+.

Hi there!

Could you post any references that you have here in regards to previous buying or selling on these boards?

Perhaps an eBay ID to show that you have many positive transactions?

Thanks in advance!

Andy

Hi there!

Could you post any references that you have here in regards to previous buying or selling on these boards?

Thanks in advance!

Andy

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Main=286322&Number=6357123#Post6357123

Hi there!

Thanks in advance!

Andy

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Main=286322&Number=6357123#Post6357123

Thanks! I already saw the kudos thread. (thumbs u

Good luck with the sale!

As one of the few Western buyers around, this thread is killing me ... so much promise, so little to show for it ... :P

I love stealing books from under your nose :devil:

Yeah! What he said!