• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM 121 vs ASM 328 on the OCAL

92 posts in this topic

yeah but not all of us can pull off wearing leather pants Roy :insane::baiting: which is to Gene's point ;)

I think Gene understood my point as well.

He's starting to sound more like Tim (tth2).

lol

That's the ticket! Permanent Waves would be great, but I think Hemispheres would be my first choice. Moving Pictures would need its own room. And Grace Under Pressure would be a blast to have as well. Caress of Steel would rock my world even. When it was released, I also looked something like the kid on Power Windows. I was such a huge Rush fan that it was a little awkward for me.

I didn't post the image, so I don't know. I am not sure about how Hugh Syme created his album covers. Many are painted but some are very realistic, like Moving Pictures or Permanent Waves as seen above. But it is clearly NOT real, so I too would love to see how it was made. The guy was a major talent, he played on some Rush songs as well as designed the naked man in the star Rush logo. I threw Grace Under Pressure in there myself as I think that is the strongest cover visually.