• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1st-and-Keys on ebay?

57 posts in this topic

Is this a board member? Anyone deal with him/her? Nothing bad just want a little feedback before I purchase from the seller

I have bought from him a 2-3 times, excellent seller. I recommend him.

:hi: Don't post much , I leave that to Danny ;) but I do stop by daily to read the forums. Thanks for the kind words and always let me know if you are a verifiable board member before buying anything from my ebay store. I may be able to shave off some shipping costs, drop a price or work something out on certain items. Be well.

:hi: Don't post much , I leave that to Danny ;) but I do stop by daily to read the forums. Thanks for the kind words and always let me know if you are a verifiable board member before buying anything from my ebay store. I may be able to shave off some shipping costs, drop a price or work something out on certain items. Be well.

(worship)

This is the exact same name of a seller I bought (off eBay) what was then described as an unrestored AF 15 from some 10 years ago that came back restored. Cost a bunch to grade because the seller wanted me to return it within a narrow time period, and when it came back purple label, he offered an ASM 129 as compensation. I barely broke even on the deal (mainly because of the walk-thru service cost and express shipping), and I'm not even sure if its the same person who is a boardie, but I definitely remember the person being willing to work out a resolution.

This is the exact same name of a seller I bought (off eBay) what was then described as an unrestored AF 15 from some 10 years ago that came back restored. Cost a bunch to grade because the seller wanted me to return it within a narrow time period, and when it came back purple label, he offered an ASM 129 as compensation. I barely broke even on the deal (mainly because of the walk-thru service cost and express shipping), and I'm not even sure if its the same person who is a boardie, but I definitely remember the person being willing to work out a resolution.

Sorry, you are confusing me with someone else. I have never sold an AF15 on ebay or anywhere else. I'm pretty sure I have an idea on who you are referring to (similar ebay handle as mine) and i'm sure others on here do too. Ive only owned one copy of AF15 in my lifetime and it is still in my possession. Please go back and thoroughly check your records. Thanks (thumbs u

Sorry, you are confusing me with someone else. I have never sold an AF15 on ebay or anywhere else. I'm pretty sure I have an idea on who you are referring to (similar ebay handle as mine) and i'm sure others on here do too. Ive only owned one copy of AF15 in my lifetime and it is still in my possession. Please go back and thoroughly check your records. Thanks (thumbs u

Thanks for the clarification. Curious, who the other fellow on eBay is with a similar handle?

thanks for the clarification, 1st and keys..