• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DCBS

29 posts in this topic

I always get the basic bags but just this month decided to switch to Mylites. I hope your experience was a fluke, or else I guess I'll be switching back!

If your bags were split, ask them to send replacements. They've got some of the best customer support I've seen.

I always get mylites with full back. From time to time, I'll have a bag that's partially split, but nothing major.

I always get the basic bags but just this month decided to switch to Mylites. I hope your experience was a fluke, or else I guess I'll be switching back!

Yeah, I believe it was just a fluke because even when I got my ASM #700 issues the Mylites were just fine.

If your bags were split, ask them to send replacements. They've got some of the best customer support I've seen.

I always get mylites with full back. From time to time, I'll have a bag that's partially split, but nothing major.

I just had a few that were split down midways on the left. If it was just a little then it would be okay but that far down defeats the purpose of the bag.

I just get the basic bags and boards for my order.

Plus I would only mylite what I would keep longterm.

I just switch them out. Those that I keep go into the Mylites and those that I sell off are transferred to regular bags/boards and I use them on the comics where the paper does actually fade.