• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Game day bucket go what...?

15 posts in this topic

Hi! I'm interested in buying this, but the last sale was $35, and the 12 month avg is $39 (CGC slab priced at $75) Do you have a better price? Thanks!

You must be making up your information to suit your own needs my friend. Over the last 90 days several sales WITHOUT the CGC rating and just the book itself have been greater than the prices you quote. There will be no price reductions from the current price. Try your scam on some little kid on down the line. You would be more evenly matched with a 9 year old. You have been blocked from bidding on any of my items. Do not communicate with me again or you will be reported to ebay for harassment. Your last name doesn't happen to be submoronic cretin does it ?

:whee:

:popcorn:

You must be making up your information to suit your own needs my friend. Over the last 90 days several sales WITHOUT the CGC rating and just the book itself have been greater than the prices you quote. There will be no price reductions from the current price. Try your scam on some little kid on down the line. You would be more evenly matched with a 9 year old. You have been blocked from bidding on any of my items. Do not communicate with me again or you will be reported to ebay for harassment. Your last name doesn't happen to be submoronic cretin does it ?

At least he used punctuation.

Hi! I'm interested in buying this, but the last sale was $35, and the 12 month avg is $39 (CGC slab priced at $75) Do you have a better price? Thanks!

Can you provide the seller's name. Might be fun to make some offers...... :devil:

Can you provide the seller's name. Might be fun to make some offers...... :devil:

I was thinking the same ...

You will be reported to ebay for harassment.

I was thinking the same ...

Me too! By all means please tell us. While I'm not apt to go shopping on eBay anytime soon I would like to make sure I never give this seller my money.

You will be reported to ebay for harassment.

Sweet, even better.