• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED - Thanks!

8 posts in this topic

No probies, hosers or undercover cops. Shipping will be via Priority Mail and priced in the post. Shipping to international will be a bit more (around $35 I believe - I will charge you actual cost), but I'll do it if you want it..

:takeit: rules the day.

The Official Thread Mascot is the lucious Lexus, who offered to take off her shirt and hold my axe when we were at the Eminem Lookalike Rap-Off and Lumberjack Contest last week on the promise of a sixer of Bud Ice after the event. To my luck, she got drunk and passed out in a port-a-potty and I didn't have to cough up the beer. CHA-CHING!

BALLSGIRL04.jpg

Lil' Depressed Boy first printings #1, #3, #4, #5 all in solid NM. Some spine stresses evident on #1.

$30 + $5 Priority Mail shipping.

lil.jpg

I'm debating. But what does "some NCB spine stresses evident on #1". mean

Non-color breaking spine stresses - they look like small bends in the spine, but they haven't cracked and broke through the ink. As I looked at the book again just now there's a couple that do break color in the lighter areas (description above changed). I mean, they are tiny - like 1/32" of an inch. It's still a NM book, but with those little things evident in the spine - I wanted to disclose those issues.

Lil' Depressed Boy first printings #1, #3, #4, #5 all in solid NM. Some spine stresses evident on #1.

lil.jpg

:takeit:

lil.jpg

:takeit:

^^