• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone pick up Dia de los Muertos?

40 posts in this topic

Every story seemed to be anti-climactic.

Anyone else agree?

I loved the art and colors but felt the same way about the stories.

Indeed. It's lulling if you expect a climax. That's why I like the second story the best. Maybe be difficult putting a perfect story into a very limited amount of pages. I stick with it being refreshing. As if following characters just because and not necessarily going anywhere.

Anybody else thought that the main character in Story #2 resembled Bowie Grant from Masters? Jeez, dating myself a little.

Does anyone else think the guy on the cover looks exactly like madder red (without mask) in bedlam, I know same artist but come on !!! could be a little different

Yep looks very similar. Same with Green Arrow & Naomi looking like Andrew Bennett and Tig from I, Vampire...

Maybe it can be considered a Bedlam variant, Bedlam needs a few more variants...

Every story seemed to be anti-climactic.

Anyone else agree?

I loved the art and colors but felt the same way about the stories.

Indeed. It's lulling if you expect a climax. That's why I like the second story the best. Maybe be difficult putting a perfect story into a very limited amount of pages. I stick with it being refreshing. As if following characters just because and not necessarily going anywhere.

Anybody else thought that the main character in Story #2 resembled Bowie Grant from Masters? Jeez, dating myself a little.

I did dig the second story. I knew it was the end but flipped the page expecting more. lol

btw sup Julio, long time no speak.