• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Baker GGA Crime Reporter 2 Kamen GGA Brenda Starr 4 both graded

10 posts in this topic

Hi, I'm trying to pay for a couple of books I have on the go so I'm going to list a few I just got back from cgc.

First time stamped :takeit: in either thread or PM wins the book. Shipping will be calculated when I know your address, but I will be shipping from Canada.

If you have any questions please feel free to PM me, I'll be happy to answer if I can. Both books bought raw and submitted to cgc by myself.

First book.

Crime Reporter 2 cgc 7.0 off white to white pages classic cover $600.00

CrimeReporter2cgc7_0oww.jpg

Hi, I'm trying to pay for a couple of books I have on the go so I'm going to list a few I just got back from cgc.

First time stamped :takeit: in either thread or PM wins the book. Shipping will be calculated when I know your address, but I will be shipping from Canada.

If you have any questions please feel free to PM me, I'll be happy to answer if I can. Both books bought raw and submitted to cgc by myself.

First book.

Crime Reporter 2 cgc 7.0 off white to white pages classic cover $600.00

CrimeReporter2cgc7_0oww.jpg

PM Sent