• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

a good day at the LCS

15 posts in this topic

Had a good day at my LCS....got these for cover!

They had multiples of every issue of Mind MGMT except for #1....think they are worth going back and getting?

I also picked up a complete full set of the Annihilation Conquest storyline for a great price (under what people have been paying just for Conquest #6)

You think the #6 is worth slabbing or holding off until the movie gets closer?

photo sc0002_zpsdd13f73b.jpg

photo sc0001_zpsfaac12ee.jpg

photo sc0000_zps9e3a4df7.jpg

Nice. I keep forgetting to look for Annihilation Conquest #6. I am probably up to 10 runs of 2-7 of Mind MGMT now. They are everywhere except for #1. I am holding off reselling for a while. It is an awesome book.

Conquest #6 is almost impossible to find, especially in decent condition.

If you want proof just look at Ebay....there arent many there and i have seen them going for north of $50

Also none to be found in any of the 12 or so LCS i have looked at either. I am hoping that the movie hits big and i do well with it.....plus i absolutely LOVED the Annihilation storyline. A great space read that i think Marvel actually did very well on

Morning Glories #14 has been a pretty easy find. I've looked at 3 stores and have gotten 3 copies (2 from 1st and 1 from 3rd). I am still not having luck on Mind MGMT #1. And I ran out of stores to go to except mall ones and I never have luck at the mall.