• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2013 CGC Registry Set Awards

144 posts in this topic

Summer will be here before you know it!

:whee:

Who is gearing up for the registry awards this year?

:idea:

Hope i get mine done in time!

sig.jpg

sig.jpg

I find myself looking at the registry for 2014 instead.....

Blasted O.A

sig.jpg

I find myself looking at the registry for 2014 instead.....

Blasted O.A

I too am looking ahead to 2014. I hope to have a shot at the best Copper set one of these days and another year would sure help me polish my Joe set.

I've put a good amount of time into making my Batman (2011) set look good, so I'm hoping there's some consideration for that.

But since I have several books just waiting for an SS opportunity, and those opportunities aren't that often, I don't think I'll ever get to #1 in points for that set.

Well I'm ready for this year... now with scans of the backs.

I have 18 more books out being signed (and some back-ups if there's a grade drop...). If all goes well that will be 124 of the 155 (not counting 2nd prints) in CGC 9.8SS. I hope I can get the last 31 books in shiny yellow labels before the 2014 awards. :)

http://comics.www.collectors-society.com/registry/comics/SetTypeDetail.aspx?SetTypeID=229

Well I'm ready for this year... now with scans of the backs.

I have 18 more books out being signed (and some back-ups if there's a grade drop...). If all goes well that will be 124 of the 155 (not counting 2nd prints) in CGC 9.8SS. I hope I can get the last 31 books in shiny yellow labels before the 2014 awards. :)

http://comics.www.collectors-society.com/registry/comics/SetTypeDetail.aspx?SetTypeID=229

Well hopefully no grade drops. Books arrived at CGC today. :)