• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DWC Convention Schedule (old Thread see 2014 thread)

200 posts in this topic

Welcome to the Desert Wind Comics aka DWC convention schedule.

We have listed the conventions and signings that we will be accepting submissions for. If you are interested in submitting books to be signed and then CGC graded for a specific show, please go to our website for complete details. If you are looking for information about getting your book(s) signed by Stan Lee then you are in the right place. Below is a list of what we are currently scheduled to be at. If you have any questions please e-mail us at chandler@desertwindcomics.com. Due to our constant travel schedule we find it easier to answer questions via e-mail then having to wait until we get PM's here on the CGC boards. Thank you.

UPCOMING SHOWS

Wizard World Portland - Jan 24-26 (STAN LEE SIGNING)

Mail in submission deadline Jan 17th

Wizard World New Orleans - Feb 7-9 (STAN LEE SIGNING)

Mail in submission deadline Jan 31st

Dallas Sci-Fi - Feb 8-9

Mail in submission deadline Jan 31st

Wizard World Sacremento - Mar 7-9 (STAN LEE SIGNING)

Mail in submission deadline Feb 28th

DWC will be accepting all mail-in and onsite CGC submissions and acting as an Authorized CGC Signature Series Facilitator for these shows.

Pricing and Submission details are available at the DWC Website.

Stan Lee at WonderCon this year! :whee:

I can't recall Stan at a WonderCon show for as long as I've been going. Perhaps a benefit of it being in SoCal and closer to Stan The Man's home?

Awesome News! :headbang:

Wishing Stan a happy and healthy 2013 convention season.

:)

Stan Lee will be appearing at the Frank & Son Collectible Show in Los Angeles, Ca on Saturday, April 13th, 2013. Also appearing with Stan will be artists J. Scott Campbell and Humberto Ramos. Signing tickets will be available for purchase through the Desert Wind Comics webstore and onsite at the Frank & Son warehouse. Advance ticket prices are as follows: Stan Lee $50.00 cash and $57.00 credit card/Paypal. And a limited number of tickets for J. Scott Campbell or Humberto Ramos $5.00 cash and $7.00 credit card/Paypal. Stan Lee tickets will be $60.00 cash and $65.00 credit card/Paypal the day of the event.

Is it possible to give you a submission for Stan Lee at the show to have signed or do you need it in advance?

Is it possible to give you a submission for Stan Lee at the show to have signed or do you need it in advance?

You can submit at the show is my understanding.

If I get something signed by stan at fan expo Will i be able to have it signed by Todd McFarlane at a different signing or con or do you guys not do that anymore ?. Also I'd like to get something signed by stan "with great power " is there a way to go about doing this ?..