• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I used to like sardines

68 posts in this topic

but i got over it. anyway.

My dad told me something today about investment and commitment.

He said think about eating breakfast, you normally have bacon and eggs or sausage and eggs or ham and eggs with your breakfast.

I said sure i do.

He said well the chicken that gave you those eggs, that chicken was invested in your breakfast by having them eggs. but that pig, that pig that gave you that bacon or sausage or ham, that pig is commited

:whee:

but i got over it. anyway.

My dad told me something today about investment and commitment.

He said think about eating breakfast, you normally have bacon and eggs or sausage and eggs or ham and eggs with your breakfast.

I said sure i do.

He said well the chicken that gave you those eggs, that chicken was invested in your breakfast by having them eggs. but that pig, that pig that gave you that bacon or sausage or ham, that pig is commited

:whee:

We need the Noob Defense Team in here to give us a ruling before the butthurt begins.

I still like sardines.

In oil or mustard? This could determine alot of things about you.

Both. I will pick one or the other on whim more that real preference.

I still like sardines.

....the Beach Cliff with Green Chiles (in oil) are my favorite of the affordable varieties....but the authentic ones in pure olive oil are very hard to beat.....but I also like the mustard or Tomato sauce varieties...... :cloud9: GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

I still like sardines.

....the Beach Cliff with Green Chiles (in oil) are my favorite of the affordable varieties....but the authentic ones in pure olive oil are very hard to beat.....but I also like the mustard or Tomato sauce varieties...... :cloud9: GOD BLESS....

(worship)

I still like sardines.

(worship)

ooops.....I forgot the disclaimer....

DO NOT HANDLE HIGH GRADE COMICS WHILE EATING SARDINES.

.....GOD BLESS...