• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

If these boards didn't exist...

54 posts in this topic

...what would you be doing with your extra time? If the answer is posting somewhere else, where would that be?

For the first, I'd probably be reading more comics, something that I get precious little time for at the moment. Not sure about the second, CPG maybe, although I don't actually read them at the moment.

In the not unlikely event that this has been done before, hopefully enough new faces will be on the boards to make it worthwhile.

..... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif...maybe get a job,...I hear that whole work think can be interesting.....

define "interesting"... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

..... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif...maybe get a job,...I hear that whole work think can be interesting.....

..well you get to eat donuts for one thing,....besides that I don't really know,...I'm assuming you don't get nap-time at 2:30 like you do at my house....

...what would you be doing with your extra time?

Well...the voices in my head say "Stay home and clean the guns" blush.gif

Have submissions gotten to you that much!! 893whatthe.gif

Your're so lucky,...the voices in my head can never agree on anything,.....

..well you get to eat donuts for one thing,....besides that I don't really know,...I'm assuming you don't get nap-time at 2:30 like you do at my house....

Well, for one thing nap time comes a 5 pm (after traffic time! 893frustrated.gif)

Well, for one thing nap time comes a 5 pm (after traffic time! 893frustrated.gif)

...Oh no,..that would never work then,..at 5 pm we have cheese doodles and grape soda,...no wonder I never work,...sigh.......

You & your cronies would each be grading 100 more books per day. You guys need to spend less time in the babe test. I hear Paul is a big fan of Ares' butterfaces. foreheadslap.gif

You & your cronies would each be grading 100 more books per day. You guys need to spend less time in the babe test. I hear Paul is a big fan of Ares' butterfaces. foreheadslap.gif

TROLL

Let it rest will you!

Mine say the same thing!

Maybey your voices know my voices!

I'd have time to go shopping for a new pair of short shorts so that I could spend more quality time de-weeding my dry lawn. Maybe I could sell my weed on eBay as BC bud if I could figure out how to work their new Category selection feature. frown.gif

I'd have time to go shopping for a new pair of short shorts so that I could spend more quality time de-weeding my dry lawn. Maybe I could sell my weed on eBay as BC bud if I could figure out how to work their new Category selection feature. frown.gif

...Just make sure that when you ship it you mix it in a bag with used coffee grounds,...that way the DEA dogs can't pick up the scent at the post office,....... thumbsup2.gif

"...what would you be doing with your extra time? If the answer is posting somewhere else, where would that be?"

If no CGC board? 1st I'd be less informed than I now am.

I work at a computer station for most of the day. This board became a substitue for all the computer card games I'd play when needing a break.

If haven't seen much else worth surfing(comic wise).

Shooting ! I used to hunt grouse all the time.... devil.gif

You'd end up in jail, the season doesn't start until the 12th.

Behage gå bort og aldrig nogen sinde komme igen.

sumo.gif