• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Uber from Avatar

1,083 posts in this topic

You da man Mark!

Do Kieren and Caanan actually realise how much of a hit they have on their hands yet, or is it still sinking in?

Do Kieren and Caanan actually realise how much of a hit they have on their hands yet, or is it still sinking in?

I heard Kieron's Avatar signing today at C2E2 was big (I'm back at the office doing production work on the next issue of CROSSED, among other things lol ), so I'm sure it's starting to sink in.

Both Kieron and Caanan are going to be at Phoenix Con next month, I'm getting the impression that's going to be pretty big also.

I heard Kieron's Avatar signing today at C2E2 was big (I'm back at the office doing production work on the next issue of CROSSED, among other things lol ), so I'm sure it's starting to sink in.

Both Kieron and Caanan are going to be at Phoenix Con next month, I'm getting the impression that's going to be pretty big also.

Loving "Wish you were here"

Damn, Shakey is becoming a young 'Gamekeeper' - even if he doesn't see it (without all the raping and murdering of course) - best Crossed series to date.

If they are so far ahead and #1 should be an improvement, why would they not have released #1 first and released the #0 later in the series? It could have been sold as a Prequel later and potentially pulled in more long-term buyers.

Pat

Apocalypse

Uber1ApocalypseSieglinde_zps3b755521.jpg

Uber1ApocalypseSiegmund_zps79eccc10.jpg

Uber1ApocalypseSiegfried_zpsd959d717.jpg

Retailer signed by Kieron Gillen

Uber1Retailersigned_zps4bdb94ad.jpg

Thanks mate - great covers - again!

Based on what I saw in Calgary, the number of true NM or better copies of the Apocalypse and #0 Enhanced is less than 1000. I got mine on Day 2 (should have snagged more sets than just 2 doh! ) and I would say that half of the stacks on the tables already had edge/corner/cover dings from being mishandled by fanboys.