• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bodie Troll

93 posts in this topic

Laydeezeee and Gennlemen, and of coused the lil ones.

This will be huge.

Follows the MLP interest and is almost Calvin and Hobbes-ish in places.

If it doesn't get made into an on-going I will be suprised.

As a get-out route, these will sell in the 'childrens comic' section on ebay all day long.

I present: BODIE TROLL

35% of at Midtown, small publisher - small print run.

Have a look and tell me this all-ages comic is not going to do well.

It just has that something

http://jayfosgitt.com/projects.html

Certainly - but I have a feeling its just testing the waters.

Obscure publisher - I'd be amazed if this wasn't a means to prevent money loss.

An established artist,with a product that appeals to a wide cross-section of the populace - seems a good starting point.

It will take the flick of a mousepad to come up with a new issue!

If it doesn't take off,then kids will buy it, because, well Bodie is one damn cute Troll.

I gave a heads up earlier to a few peeps,as far as I know,they are all in.

Upto you my friend but at below cover,you are only going to lose a $1 at worst!

Certainly - but I have a feeling its just testing the waters.

Obscure publisher - I'd be amazed if this wasn't a means to prevent money loss.

An established artist,with a product that appeals to a wide cross-section of the populace - seems a good starting point.

It will take the flick of a mousepad to come up with a new issue!

If it doesn't take off,then kids will buy it, because, well Bodie is one damn cute Troll.

I gave a heads up earlier to a few peeps,as far as I know,they are all in.

Upto you my friend but at below cover,you are only going to lose a $1 at worst!

Based upon your recommendation I'm going to order it too but not through Midtown as every single issue I got always suffer from bent corners. :(

You could look a it that way or you could look at the other way.

They are shipping paper. Once its shipped its out of midtowns hands. mess gets dropped, banged moved, shifted, smashed up in transit. It cant be helped. I know. I shipped 1200 comics last year and as good as I KNOW i packed them, I still had packages that arrived at the buyers home looking like they drove over an IED in Iraq. Even with tracking, signature confirmation, ive had packages dissapear into the black hole called the post office.UPS is not different.

You could look a it that way or you could look at the other way.

They are shipping paper. Once its shipped its out of midtowns hands. mess gets dropped, banged moved, shifted, smashed up in transit. It cant be helped. I know. I shipped 1200 comics last year and as good as I KNOW i packed them, I still had packages that arrived at the buyers home looking like they drove over an IED in Iraq. Even with tracking, signature confirmation, ive had packages dissapear into the black hole called the post office.UPS is not different.

Sorry, but I don't buy that *spoon*. Every single *spoon* order from Midtown is like that and they want to use the excuse "it's the USPS, please use UPS" but it's still the same old *spoon*. I've ordered from many other online retailers, even Hastings & Graham Crackers that ship with no packing materials and never have the problem I have with Midtown.