• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Iron Fist Cancelled?

13 posts in this topic

Hi all,

I noticed that there is no solicitation for Iron Fist in the most current Previews (for books shipping in October). Has the the book been cancelled? If so, when was it announced and what is the last issue? It was supposed to be an ongoing and not a mini-series, right?

Thanks for the info,

-Jim

How were sales on the book? confused-smiley-013.gif

Pretty sorry. Not surprising it was canceled...foreheadslap.gif

Taken from the Pulse website:

111. IRON FIST

Mar Iron Fist #1 - 34,207

Apr Iron Fist #2 - 28,432 (-16.9%)

May Iron Fist #3 - 24,972 (-12.2%)

Jun Iron Fist #4 - 21,714 (-13.0%)

Jim

Really? Bummer. I read the first issue and thought it was okay, so I picked up all the other issues (including #6 which came out today) and they're been sitting in my "to read" shortbox. sorry.gif

I've read neither cause I knew they were both [!@#%^&^]. One glance at the a page or two and its confirmed. Occasionally a gem like She-Hulk pops up, and makes it 18-24 issues because Marvel really wants it to catch on. But most every new book stinks real bad. Consider: X-Force, Invaders (which I hear is real real bad)

I just struggled through the 1st story arc ending with issue #6. Doesn't matter to me whether or not the cancel it because I would be buying another copy of this POS comic unless they change the writer and the artist. They took a pefectly good hero with lots of potential and turned him into a manga looking metro-sexual.